Lord Albert David Craven

Lord Albert David Craven is the second son of Lord Matthew Colin Craven and his wife, Lady Louisa Henrietta and he was born on July 12, 1965, and he has an elder brother, Lord David Colin Craven who was born in 1961.

Lord Albert David Craven has one aunt, Lady Lilias Rose Carver nee Craven, who lives in California with her husband, Frederick David Carver and they have one son, Richard David Carver who was born in 1975.

Lord Albert David Craven has one first cousin once removed, Lady Mary Rose Craven.

Lord Albert David Craven attends the same Parochial School that his brother, Lord David Colin Craven attends in London, England, but not many second sons succeed their fathers.

In the year of 1983, Lord Matthew Colin Craven takes his second son, Lord Albert David Craven to the Queen Charlotte's Ball at Kensington Palace for the coming out party for all the young women of the aristocrats.

Lord Matthew Colin looks for a bride for his second son, Lord Albert David Craven and many fathers are looking for husbands for the second daughters, and one strikes Lord Matthew Colin Craven and the one woman that Lord Matthew Colin is Lady Charlotte Louisa Stuart 

 Lady Charlotte Louisa Stuart is the daughter of Lord Charles Henry Gordon-Lennox, and she is beautiful with dark hair, golden skin and blue eyes and she is the perfect match for his second son as Lady Charlotte Louisa is the second daughter of Lo...

 Lady Charlotte Louisa Stuart is the daughter of Lord Charles Henry Gordon-Lennox, and she is beautiful with dark hair, golden skin and blue eyes and she is the perfect match for his second son as Lady Charlotte Louisa is the second daughter of Lord Charles Henry Gordon-Lennox.

The marriage agreement is entered into record on May 1, 1983, and in June of 1985, Lord Albert David Craven and Lady Charlotte Louisa Stuart will marry each other at St. Paul's Cathedral in London, England.

As the marriage of second children is it sonly a family affair. and only family will attend.

Nonetheless, it is a grand occasion for both families to see their two children marry.

Lady Charlotte Lousia Stuart looked very beautiful in her wedding dress with a pink sash, and it was very elegant and simple, and the groom wasn't disappointed when he saw his bride walk up the aisle with her farther

Both families were happy with their choice of bride and groom as Lord Albert David Craven would succeed his farther to the Earldom of Craven, rather than his older brother, Lord David Colin Craven with the birth of their son, Lord Frederick David Craven in 1988, as Lord David Colin Craven and Lady Louisa Henrietta Neville only had a daughter, Lady Mary Craven in 1979.