Lady Florence Clara Carven

Lord Matthew Colin Craven had a first cousin once removed name Lady Florence Clara Craven, and she was the daughter of his granduncle, Dr. David Craven and his wife, Lady Louisa Fitzroy was a direct descendant of King Charles II through his son, Charles Lennox, 1st Duke of Richmond, 1st Duke of Lennox and his daughter, Lady Louisa Lennox and her husband, James Berkeley, 3rd Earl of Berkeley and through Augustus Berkeley, 4th Earl of Berkeley and his daughter, Lady Elizabeth Berkeley who married William Craven, 6th Baron Craven.

Lady Florence Clara Craven came through both the Patrilineal and matrilineal line of The Cravens as well through her ancestress, Lady Louisa Lennox, the great-great-granddaughter of King Charles II of England.

Lady Florence Floral Craven was born in 1925 and in 1946 at the age of 21 she married James Grimston, Earl of Verulam and they would have a son, John Grimston who would succeed his mother to Earldom of Craven.

Lady Florence Clara Craven did not know her first cousin, Lord Colin Craven or his first paternal cousin, Lady Mary Lennox, as she was raised in The Yorkshire, England and only heard Lord Colin and his family through her father, Dr. David Craven until his passing in 1950.