Richard David Carver

Richard David Carver is the son of Frederick David Carver and Lady Lilias Rose Craven.  Richard David Carver was born in 1972 in Los Angeles, California, and he was Lady Lilias Rose and Frederick David Carver's only child.

Richard David Caver attended a public elementary school and high school while he grew up. and he was quite athletic, and charming, but he was raised by his aristocratic mother, Lady Lilias Rose who was born into the Craven family and her brother, Lord Matthew was Earl of Craven and Lord of Misselthwaite Manor.

Richard David Carver was a tall, good looking young man and he was polite, but he loved his father's ranch where they raised thoroughbred horses, cows, and grew their own fruits and vegetables.

Lady Lilias Rose had been raised in the Church of England by her late mother, Lady Mary, and Frederick David Carver had been raised up in the Southern Methodist Church, but rarely did he attend church. He found that the gossip was too much to handle.

Finally, Frederick David and Lilias Rose found a non-denominational church to attend where there were less gossip and people could come and not be dressed up like a fashion show.

After the church service was a coffee social where people could talk and be friends, but neither Frederick nor Lilias Rose liked to stay for the church social.

They never discouraged their son, Richard David from staying after church and talking to the young people.

It was at this very church where Richard David Carver met his wife, Juile Elizabeth Johnson and they married 1992, and their only child, a daughter, Katherine Elizabeth Carver is born in 1994.

Richard David Carver and his wife, Juile Elizabeth Carver were very proud of their only child, Katherine Elizabeth and they were only planning on having one child when they married.

Katherine Elizabeth Carver loves sports, but she is displays bad sportsmanship that gets her in trouble, and she is argues all the time with her peers and teachers and she has few friends because of her personality which is much like that of Lady Lilias Rose.

It her father, Richard David tells her "To be a friend. You must be a friend first." 

"I don't know how to be a friend." Katherine tells her father.

"You will learn Katherine." Richard Daivd explains, "It means putting your side your bad attitude that keeps getting you into trouble." 

"Lady Margaret Craven has invited you to Misselthwaite Manor in England. I think it would do you good to get away from the summer. You must obey Lord Craven." Richard David tells her.

"Katherine Carver is taking to San Francisco International Airport and she flies to London Heathrow International Airport, and she is met by Lord Craven's limousine, and she is taken to Misselthwaite Manor.

Katherine meets her second cousin, Lady Margaret Craven who is being taking care by her paternal grandfather as she lost both of her parents when she was only five years old.