Lizzie Buscana

Lizzie Buscana was born in 1935 in Brooklyn, New York and at the age of 5 years old had been become orphaned when her father and mother had been killed in airplane crash headed for California.

Mr. Joseph Buscana and his wife, Lizabeth had left their five-year-old daughter, Lizzie with her maternal grandfather and grandmother when their airplane crashed on route to California.

Lizzie's grandparents were elderly, and they couldn't take care of their granddaughter, Lizzie and so therefore they placed in the care of a Children home run by the sisters of Charity in Alexandria, Virginia.

In 1945, while she was at the children's home. The home was visited by Sir Colin Carven, and his wife, Lady Mary as Sir Colin Craven had been appointed as Ambassador to the United States to Great Britian in 1938 and their first child, Lord Matthew Colin Craven had been born in The United States in 1940.

Lizzie Buscana was ten years old when Lady Mary Carven noticed her taking care of her mother's roses in Alexandria, Virginia and she was chosen to travel to England and replace a child at Misselthwaite Manor for medical treatment.

Lizzie Boscana traveled to England in 1945 and she was met by Martha Sowerby at the Misselthwaite train stop and taken to Misselthwaite Manor where she lived at Misselthwaite Manor until 1958.

Lizzie became very good friends with both Lord Matthew and Lady Lilias Rose Craven, and it as Lady Mary that bestowed the garden to Lizzie in 1946 but it in 1959, back to the Cravens when she said that she was returning to the United States.

Lady Mary reached the key and she thanked Lizzie for taking such good care of the garden and Lord Colin with Lord Matthew and Lady Lilias Rose saw Lizzie to Heathrow International Airport and saw her off to The United States.

Lizzie left behind the first American beauty roses in England at Misselthwaite Manor as a parting gift.

Lizzie wrote to Lady Mary and Sir Colin Craven up until the time of their deaths in 1970, and she wrote to Lord Matthew Craven and visited his sister, Lady Lilias Rose Carver in California

Lizzie Boscana marries in 1960 to Mr. Antonio Martino and they have two children, and their son, Colin Martino was named for Lord Colin Carven, was born in 1965 and their daughter, Lara was born in 1970.

Lizzie Boscana passes away in 2205 at the age of 55 years old.