Katherine Carver meets her great-grandmother, Lady Lilias Rose Carver nee Craven

Richard David takes his daughter, Katherine to meet her great-grandmother, Lady Lilias Rose Carver nee Craven and they travel to their country ranch outside of Los Angeles. 

Lady Lilias Rose is now close to 55 years old but still very good looking and her grandson, Richard David walks up to her and her "Grandma. Your great-granddaughter, Katherine wants to meet you." 

Lilias Rose is delighted to finally met her great-granddaughter, Katherine and she is dressed in a very pretty Victorian dress and Lady Lilias Rose puts out her arms and Katherine walks over to her and she curtsy to her, and Lilias Rose looks at her great-granddaughter, Katherine, and tells her " My dear Katherine. Don't curtsy to me." 

"Great-grandmother. You are the daughter of an Earl." Katherine tells her.

"This is true my dear Katherine. My mother was the daughter of British Officer, and my father was the son of a British Earl." Lilias Rose tells her.

"My father and mother were first cousins. My father's sister was my mother's brother." Lilias Rose explains.

"My dear Katherine. When my grandfather had my mother, they lived in Imperial India." Lilas Rose explains and "when my grandmother had my father, my grandfather didn't even know that he had a nephew and that his only sister had died shortly after he was born." Lilias Rose tells her.

"Your great-great-grandfather and great-great-grandmother had your great-uncle, Lord Matthew Colin Craven in 1941 and I was born in 1951." Lilias Rose tells her.

"Your great-uncle, Lord Matthew was born in Washington D.C., and I was born when they returned from the United States in England." Lilias Rose states.

"Please Great-grandmother can you tell me about "The Secret Garden." Katherine asks.

"My mother preferred to call it "A Children Garden." Lilias Rose confesses, 'but when they were growing up my mother called it "The Secret Garden.," because my great-grandfather locked it up after my paternal great-grandmother died after she gave birth to your great-great-grandfather." Lilias tells Katherine.

"My brother had two sons, but his first son only had a daughter what he referred to "only a daughter" and she could not inherit the title as only sons could, so it was his youngest brother, who succeeded to Earldom of Craven. and became Lord of Misselthwaite Manor."  Lilas Rose tells Katherine.

"Great-grandmother, your great-great-grandniece, Lady Margaret Craven is going to become the first Countess of Craven

"Great-grandmother, your great-great-grandniece, Lady Margaret Craven is going to become the first Countess of Craven." Katherine tells her.

"Lady Margaret asked me to give me to give you her picture " Katherine tells her and she hands her the picture of Lady Margaret.