Lady Margaret Craven

Lady Margaret Mary Craven is the only child of Lord Frederick Colin Craven who is the of son Lord Frederick David Craver and he is the second son of Lord Mathew Colin Craven who is the eldest son and child of Lord Colin and Lady Mary Craven.

We have to go back to the year of 1660. when Lord William Craven, was created Earl of Craven by King Charles II of England and he brought some property in Yorkshire, England, at that time living on the property were some Gypsie's living on the property and when Lord William Craven brought the property and land, he chased the Gypsies off of the land and before they departed it they placed a curse  on the Craven family and it's descendants to come.

Lord William Craven paid no attention to it as he was a God-Fearing Anglican, and he started building his family home and he christened it "Misselthwaite Manor " and he married Lady Christina Orchard and he had two children, Lord George Craven, and  a daughter, Lady Henrietta Ann Craven.

Lord George Craven was born in 1665 and Lady Henrietta Ann was born in 1670, and Lord William Craven was a very happy man as his father, Lord Frederick Craven had lived through the Puritan reign of Lord Oliver and his son, Lord Richard Cromwell, and he also lived through the restoration of King Charles II of England.

Lord George  Craven married Lady Constance Vanderbilt in 1683 and they had two children, two sons, Lord William in 1685, and Lord Henry Craven in 1690 and both sons married, Lord William married in 1708 and Lord Henry married in 1715 and they both have children, Lord William had a son, Lord Thomas Craven in 1710 and Lord Henry Craven had a son, Rupert Cecil Craven in 1717.

By the 1717, Lord George had two grandsons, but their father's wanted to make sure, they married into the aristocracy, and they had to wait for the coming out party at Kengston Palace and they took their sons to the coming out at Kenningston Palace and it was during the time of King George III and Queen Charlotte when the mothers of the daughters showed off their daughters.

Lord William picked out for his son, Lord Thomas the daughter of Lord James Gordon, and Lord Henry Craven picked out the daughter of Lord Alexander Stuart.

Lady Janet Gordon was beautiful, tall, and educated. She would make the perfect match for Lord Thomas Craven and Lady Henrietta Ann Stuart made the perfect wife for Lord Rupert Cecil Craven.

Lord Thomas marries Lady Janet Gordon in 1728 and Lord Rupert Cecil marries Lady Henrietta Maria Stuart in 1735 and they live with their wives in Yorkshire, England at Misselthwaite Manor.

Lord Thomas Craven and Lady Janet have a daughter, Lady Mary Beatrix Craven in 1730 and in 1735, Lord Thomas Craven has a second daughter, Lady Cornelia Craven and his brother, Lord Rupert Cecil Craven and his wife, Lady Henrietta Ann had a son, Lord Robert Joseph Craven, in 1740 and in 1745 they have a daughter, Lady Elizabeth Charlotte Louisa Craven.

Lord Robert Joseph Craven marries Lady Emily Mary Grimston in 1758 and they have one child, a son, Lord Thomas Craven in 1760 who marries in 1791 to Lady Louisa Scott and they have a son, Lord William George Craven in 1795, and a daughter, Lady Elizabeth Ann Craven in 1880.

Lord William Craven marries Lady Dorothy Hastings in 1821 and Lady Dorothy gives birth to a son, Lord Cecil Craven in 1825 and a daughter, Lady Dorothy Craven in 1830 and it is Lord Cecil who marries Lady Georgiana Spencer in 1842 that gives birth to Lord George Rupert Craven who marries Lady Louisa Burton in 1859 and in 1860 she gives birth to Lord Archibald Craven who marries Lady Lilias Rose Lennox in 1889 and they give birth to Lord Colin Craven in 1900 who marries his first cousin, Lady Mary Lennox in 1921 and they have Lord Matthew Colin Craven in 1940 and he has two sons,  Lord David Colin Craven in 1958 and Lord  Albert Frederick Craven in 1963,

Lord David Colin Craven marries Lady Katherine Beaufort but only have a daughter, Lady Mary Rose Craven, but his youngest brother, Lord Albert Frederick Craven who marries Lady Charlotte Louisa Stuart in 1980 and Lady Charlotte gives birth to a son, Lord Frederick Colin Craven in 1989 Lord Frederick Colin Craven marries Lady Margaret Elizabeth Churchill and they have a daughter, Lady Margaret Mary Craven in 1995.

Lady Margaret Mary Craven's father, Lord Frederick Colin Craven and his wife, Lady Margaet Elizabeth Churchill die in an auto accident in 2000 and leave their daughter, Lady Margaret in the care of her of paternal grandfather, Lord Albert Frederick Stuart who is a widower and the current Earl of Craven and Lord of Misselthwaite Manor.

In the year of 2015, Lady Margaret meets her second cousin, Katherine Carver who is the great-granddaughter of Lady Lilias Rose Craven who is the sister of Lord Matthew Colin Craven.

Lady Margaret invites Katherine Carver to come to Misselthwaite Manor in the summer of 2015 and the two little girls along with a friend name Timothy discover the dark secret behind why so many of the Cravens died under mysterious or tragic accidents.

The secret is that their  ancestor Lord William Craven expelled some peaceful Gypsie's from the land and they placed a curse on the Craven family and the only way to remove the curse was to allow the people who were expelled from it once live there

Lady Margaret Craven urges her grandfather to allow the people that her ancestor stole the land from and let them return to it and when he agrees the garden where Lady Lilias accident occurred in 1900 and the death of Lady Mary occurred in 1985 was removed. 

With the death of her grandfather, Lord Albert Frederick Craven, Lady Margaret Mary Craven becomes first Countess of Craven in 2020 and the first Lady of Misselthwaite Manor.