Chapter 1

The Beginning

In a dense forest of the city Seoul, South Korea.

A high school, which is not known by many people, in fact "people" or say "humans" don't know about it and never will, the reason?.......because it is...........

The High School of Hybrids.

Hybrids, The mixture of Vampires and Werewolves.

The werewolves belonged to the Alpha category which is the strongest among them.

When each one of them turns 18, they were given a stone.A power stone to be precise.

A stone which decided the power they will have.

There were 4 stones and each one of them got one.

The stones were-

1. Elysian - The stone which gave the most power among any other stone,you can defeat any vampire,werewolf,hybrid,angel,demon or a human.....but the only problem was that you cannot defeat Drusilla, the Demon's Queen.The most cruel and the strongest. 

All of these stones, though only work at their highest when you have your soulmate with you, yeah they do work without the soulmate but work even more with your soulmate.

2. Alasca- This stone gives you the power of defeating any human,angel,hybrid,vampire or werewolf but the only ones you cannot defeat were demons.

3. Larine- This stone gives you the power to only defeat the humans,werewolves, vampires and hybrids. You cannot defeat the angels and the demons with this.

4. Margate- This stone was the weakest one of all of them, you get this only if you yourself are a weak person or your mom/dad got this stone. You can only defeat the hybrids and humans with this. No one else and yeah, defeating Drusilla with this stone was like a rat defeating a dinosaur.

........

Y/n just turned 15 and was going to be sent in the "High School of Hybrids" since she was a hybrid, her dad being an alpha werewolf and mom being a vampire....she turned out to be a hybrid. 

The girl was excited as well as nervous. "Mom, I will do good, right?"

"Of course sweetheart" replied her mom smiling.

However, her mother's reply still failed to soothe her nerves.

A few minutes later 

And there it was, the High school of hybrids. She waved at her parents and went inside. Chills ran down her spine as she saw the classroom. Complete darkness. And some creepy voices of some vampire sucking someone's blood. Yes, being a hybrid it was normal for her but still somehow felt uncomfortable. She thinking about what to do now when suddenly a voice interrupted her thoughts.

 She thinking about what to do now when suddenly a voice interrupted her thoughts

"Are you new here?" she heard a manly voice and turned around to see him

"Yeah I am new here...I just turned 15" 

"Oh wow! same!, we can be good friends yk? I am new here too and I don't have any friends either" he said cheerfully.

"oh sure! I would love to be friends with you" she said and smiled sweetly while he returned his infamous  boxy smile. ( Yep you guessed it right, it's Tae)

Both of them were having a conversation when suddenly, they saw a bright blue light and heard screams.

Both of them were extremely scared, Tae somehow managed to and pull her under the desks.

Tae: "shh! It might be Drusilla ,my mom warned me to be careful from her! "

The girl was confused, Ofc she knew that she was some cruel person and had heard her name before but this was something new.

She just nodded nervously.

When suddenly someone removed the desk under which they were sitting and  saw-

To Be Continued .....

hehe sorry that you need to wait for the Chapter 2 but I will upload it as soon as possible, thanks for reading and please do comment!