Chapter 16

And after you calmed down, you both went back to your dorm. 

The next day

It was a Saturday afternoon so you were just chilling on your bed while watching a k-drama and eating ramen when a notification popped up. 

???: "Hey, meet me at xxxx place, at 7:30 pm" 

It was from an unknown number- you just decided to ignore it. But again, a message came, from the same number. 

"Please be there, and don't worry I am not a stalker or something, you know me very well." 

You were confused but anyways decided to go there; since you had Ailee with you,so no one can harm you or something. 

Time skip: 7:00 pm

You were not a person who would take hours and hours just to get ready, so you decided to get ready at 7 instead of starting to dress up since 6 like most of the other girls. 

This is what you wore- 

And just a little bit of make up which highlighted your natural beauty, and yeah the most important thing, you took Ailee with you

It was already 7:20 so you decided to go, it wasn't that far from your place, just a 5-10 min walk.

You finally reached there, and you were head over heels after seeing that place, it was just so damn beautiful. "Why would someone decorate this for me?" you thought. 

After admiring that place, you were trying to find who called you there. 

(sorry I couldn't find another pic)

"Hello?" you called but no one responded. When suddenly a man in casual clothes came towards you. And if you were not wrong, it was........

JUNGKOOK!

Jungkook: "um....Surprise!" 

Y/n: "uh thanks- wait..........you were the one who messaged me?" 

Jungkook: "well, yes"

Y/n: "..................."

Jungkook: "don't take me wrong, I was the one who messaged you but someone else told me to do that" 

Y/n: " and that someone is?" 

Jungkook: "look there-" He said pointing behind you.

You turned around just to see...........a ghost, bruh you saw no one, and when you again turned around you swear- you saw an ANGEL! 

a ghost, bruh you saw no one, and when you again turned around you swear- you saw an ANGEL! 

But he wasn't standing.....he was sitting on one knee.........with a small box in his hand. You were literally dying- when a brat, or say Jungkook Jeon pushed you from behind, and now you were standing in front of the angel, Min Yoongi. 

He opened the box, and BOOM! IT WAS A BEAUTIFUL RING! 

You didn't mean to get emotional, but here you were, getting teary

Yoongi: "Y/n........the things I am about to say, I truly mean them........I love you, so much more than you can ever imagine........I swear I will love you till my last breath and never hurt you. Instead of asking you to be my girlfriend,that relationship just ends with a simple word "break up", so I wanna ask you....will you marry me? 

And here you were, nodding continuously with your teary eyes. (ew. Sorry that's cringe but I can't help but write cringe shit :) heh) 

"Y-yes, I will marry you and I love you so much too!" you said. 

That is when you heard cheers~

Only to find your actual family, Mr and Mrs Kim, Suga's family, Jungkook, Jimin and Taehyung. 

On the other hand, Suga made you wear the ring and hugged you tightly after standing up. Of course, you hugged him back. 

Drusilla:"uhmm we will give you both privacy" and they all went leaving you both alone before any of you could say anything.

You both were blushing hard, though that was not a Suga thing, he was still blushing which made you feel proud, "I am the only one who can make him blush heh" you thought and flipped your hair mentally. 

While you were mentally praising your dramatic ass, Suga suddenly pulled you out of your thoughts.

"Can I?" he asked while looking at your lips.

"Nah" you answered teasing him

"oh- it's fine if you are not comfortable-"

you cut him off by smashing your lips on his

Yeah that was weird- but he kissed back, of course. 

"I love you" He said after pulling away. 

"I love you too" you replied, admiring him under those fairy lights. 

And...................

THE END~

Thank you for reading, please do vote! <3 

Did you all like it? Please comment, it inspires me. Also give me some ideas for starting a new book if you have.  

If I get 500 views and some requests, I mma make a bonus chapter.