Chapter 8

The next day

Everyone was confused about that "Ailee" thing and literally every student was scared of you and Suga. They would just run away if you went near them as they thought you both might be demons or something lmao. 

No one talked with you and Suga except Jungkook, Taehyung,and Jimin. 

Everything was going normal, the teachers were trying to find what is Ailee but no one understood....until one day...

After 2 weeks

Everyone was having lunch while talking with each other.

Y/n: I feel like something weird is about to happen-

Jimin: huh? what do you mean-
He said and at the exact moment the BLUE LIGHT CAME, which means Drusilla came. 

Everyone stood up scared and bowed in fear

Everyone stood up scared and bowed in fear. Except you and another girl.....as you remembered the dream [flashbacks] you had about her and you. You were too shocked to stand up as she again somehow made you feel nostalgic, again. 

Drusilla: seems like you aren't scared of me hm? 
She said in a cold voice which sent chills down everyone's spine, while looking at the other girl who didn't bow, she was none other than Minji. 

Minji: I-i uh- no- I-i am 
She immediately stood and did a 90 degree bow.

Drusilla: Aw but what's done cannot be taken back.
She said and snapped her fingers when Vrasile came and removed his stone aiming it at Minji. And CLASH, Minji was killed. [Vrasile had the Elysian, while no one knew which stone Drusilla had since she always kept it as a secret]

And yes, now you were scared to death and also knew that you would be killed as you didn't bow. 
You just stood there trembling in fear not knowing what to do. 

Drusilla looked at you now, but she wasn't looking at you the same way she looked at others, in a cold way which could put anyone in their graves at the exact moment. But she was looking at you a little...softly?

Drusilla: You! Why didn't you bow huh? 
She pointed at you

You: Y-y-yes I-i a-am s-sorry 
You bowed and stuttered coz of course, she was too scary.

Drusilla: Come here. 
She asked you to come and stand in front of her but, you were too scared to move and just stood there shivering.

A teacher who was standing behind you just pushed you towards her as he didn't want anyone else to die because of you. 

Suga: WHAT THE HELL- Y/n remove your darn stone! 
He said as he was scared for you and also removed his stone as he was your soulmate and if you both attacked together it would make you stronger.

Jimin: EXACTLY! 
Jimin said removing his stone, in case he needs to protect you, while Jungkook and Taehyung too removed their stones.

"You think you can protect her with this Elysian?" Drusilla scoffed and said pointing at Jimin,Tae and Jungkook.  
" And anyways I am not killing her right now. You are the one who got the Ailee right?" she continued.

You just nodded. She snatched the stone from you and removed her stone too.

When she removed her stone.........Everyone was shocked to death as........she had Ailee too! And again the whole room went in darkness and the reflection read something like a riddle..?

It read-

"You will know how you got this stone when you have a look in your past,try to remember it and you get to know what it is" 

Drusilla was getting teary......While the teachers and students were shook do death as Drusilla never has any other emotion except an emotionless face and this time she was literally crying!

Drusilla: Y-y/n 
She said and pulled you in a tight hug while you were frozen-

The teachers instructed everyone to go back in their dorms for their safety. Now there was only You, Drusilla,Suga and Vrasile in the cafeteria. 

Drusilla left you and wiped her tears.

Drusilla: D-do you remember me?
She asked as you just shook your head hesitantly 

Drusilla: I-i am your-

To be continued....

I hope you all are liking it. Sorry this chapter got a little too dramatic. 

Please do vote! Thank you!