Chapter 14 [Mystery revealed?]

" oh about that.." he said sighing

" STOP CREATING UNNECESSARY SUSPENSE AND JUST SPILL IT OUT YOU JERK" you shouted not being able to wait-

" Aish yes yes, so basically" he said and took a long break instead of going ahead and telling you about why you were adopted just to tease you. 

" I SWEAR TO GOD I AM GOING TO KILL YOU IF YOU DON'T TELL ME RIGHT NOW MIN YOONGI!" You shouted at the top of your lungs

He just chuckled and said sorry while you rolled your  eyes. 

" okay so the thing is that, as your mom was turning evil....your dad was trying his best to bring her back on the right path,but he failed. She was not listening to anyone except Vrasile." he said. 

" oh " you replied not knowing why is your life like a mystery.

" Yes and you were a mistake..." he said 

" uh ok -now tell me the rest of the story"

" Yeah...so then after that they found out your mom was pregnant, she wanted to abort the child on the saying of Vrasile, but her motherly love and your dad didn't let her do that...that is how you were born. After about 4-5 years Drusilla was not paying attention to you at all and was becoming more worse or say evil day by day. So your dad decided to give you to his best friend...Mr.Kim. That is how you were adopted. "

"oh.......this is too much for me.......but wait- how did you know all of this?!"

" Oh, about that, I heard Vrasile and Mr.Park talking with each other on the call today"

Flashback: 2 hours ago

Suga POV

I was going towards the principal's cabin, I just needed to find out about why Y/n was adopted, I promised her plus she is my soulmate...I gotta help her. I was about to knock on his cabin door when I heard him saying "Vrasile" so I just stopped to heard their conversation. Yeah yeah eavesdropping is bad, but who cares. 

Mr Park: Vrasile you better not fill Ailee's ears with your rubbish again! If she wants to get Y/n back then what the hell is your problem huh? She finally gets what her duties are as a mother, which she didn't get when Y/n was 4 years old and just left her to get adopted, I am so thankfull to Kim that he took care of my Y/n fulfilling all her needs, he is a best friend everyone needs in their life...but now that she wants Y/n to get motherly love WHAT THE HELL IS YOUR PROBLEM?! I AM GOING TO KILL YOU IF YOU TELL ANYTHING TO AILEE AGAIN" 

"I couldn't heard what Vrasile was saying but OH MY GOD! AILEE IS DRUSILLA- I HAVE AILEE! Y/N WAS ADOPTED COZ AILEE- DRUSILLA WAS TURNING EVIL- MR.KIM IS MR.PARK'S BEST FRIEND! I KNOW IT ALL FINALLY!" Suga thought and ran to tell you about this all.

Flashback over

" OH- you went to the cabin at the right time" you said

" Yeah ikr, see I am awesome! I need a reward for finding this all out now!" Suga said cutely- which was surprising for you as he is not a type to act all cute always

" awww sureee!!you are so cute~" you said clinging on his arm. Yeah clingy as you always are. 

" Argh- I am not cute!" he said and pouted "cutely". 

" HEY!" You screamed all of a sudden-

" WHAT-" he asked as you made him flinch hard

" HOW CAN YOU SAY YOU ARE NOT CUTE HUH?! JUST LOOK AT THE POUT! OH MY GOD! I AM DYING! SO CUTE! " you said over reacting and gave him a flying kiss. 

" You scared me- but EWWW " he said jokingly as you gave him a flying kiss and you just rolled your eyes. 

To be continued..