Chapter 12

Your POV-

And the moment Drusilla left, you got out of your room and barged into Mr.Park's cabin which is supposedly your dad's cabin. 

Hajoon ( Mr

Hajoon ( Mr.Park) POV-

" yeah and about Ai-" I couldn't complete my sentence as I heard a loud thud-

When I looked at the direction I saw........."Y/n?? Why is she here?! Does she know everything?!"

Author POV-

(The things in italic are said by Y/n and normal ones are said by Mr. Park in this convo)

" What are you doing here?" he asked trying not show that he is scared.

" Yeah, what am I doing here?" you said sarcastically and rolled your eyes.

" May I ask you one thing DAD?" You asked and called him 'dad'  intentionally.

"W-what do you mean dad?" he asked and cursed himself for stuttering in front of you.

" Wow great, now you dare to ask me this question after hiding this all from me"

Instead of replying he just looked at his secretary with whom he was talking and motioned him to leave, giving you both some pRivAcY, or say he didn't want anyone to know that you are his daughter. And, yeah the secretary left though he wanted to enjoy this drama heh. 

" Why? scared that everyone will know and it will ruin your shitty image?"

"Shut up! Remember that you are talking with your dad,principal and also an elder! Don't you have any manners?"

"Oh, you are asking me if I have any manners, weren't you the one who was supposed to teach me manners and not leave me to get adopted?!" You spitted in anger.

"You don't know anything! So better shut up" he growled. 

" Why are you even my dad?! Couldn't god give me a better one?" you scoffed and said.

" I SAID SHUT. UP!" 

" I SAID I WON'T!" You screamed back

" Argh it is all my fault" he said

" THAT IS THE EXACT THING I AM TELLING YOU!"

" You know what? I shouldn't have given birth to you! this all won't happen" he said, and of course you felt kind of hurt.

" jerk" you mumbled, but he heard that, which made the situation even worse.

" OH WOW! NOW YOU ARE CALLING ME A JERK! IT IS ALL MY FAULT! I SHOULD HAVE KNOW TAEHYUNG WASN'T YOUR SOULMATE BUT YOONGI WAS" he screamed out in anger. 

" wait wait wait- WHAT DO YOU MEAN?! WHY ARE YOU BRINGING TAE AND SUGA IN HERE?!AND WHAT IF YOU KNEW SUGA WAS MY SOULMATE?! DON'T TELL ME YOU DID SOMETHING TO TAEHYUNG just because you thought he was my soulmate"  

" I-i didn't say Taehyung......y-you heard me wrong and w-why would I do anything to him?" he tried to cover what he just spitted out. 

" MR.PARK TELL ME WHAT DID YOU DO TO HIM?! I HEARD IT CLEARLY! YOU SAID TAEHYUNG" you said .
And SUDDENLY YOU REMEMBERED SOMETHING! 'YEAH! NOW IT ALL MAKES SENSE' YOU THOUGHT.

" WAIT SO THAT MEANS THIS IS THE REASON WHY TAEHYUNG FORGOT ME ON THE FIRST DAY- YOU MADE HIM FORGET ME, DIDN'T YOU?!"

" Fine, now that you get it all, YES! I MADE HIM FORGET YOU SINCE I DIDN'T WANT HIM AND YOU TO GET AILEE! BUT to my misfortune, Taehyung wasn't your soulmate" he confessed.

" AND WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT?! I AM SO DONE WITH YOU! WHAT IS YOUR PROBLEM IF I GET AILEE?!" you asked.

" I DIDN'T WANT YOU TO BECOME LIKE YOUR MOTHER!" he shouted back.

" What do you m-mean-"

" Just leave it, you will know it soon" he said 

" KNOW IT SOON MY FOOT! YOU AND MOM BOTH KEEP ME TELLING I WILL KNOW IT SOON! I WANT TO KNOW IT RIGHT NOW!"you said as your anger was on it's peak right now. 

" Just know that Ailee is the reason we left you, Ailee is the most powerful stone in the world and I got to know about why your mom became like this just a few days back too.........so please, I beg you to use Ailee carefully, I don't want you to end up bad. No matter what, I love you since you are my only daughter. Get it?" he said softly.

" F-fine" you mumbled and left. 

(ok now no more italics and normal text, everything in normal now)

As soon as you stepped out you were engulfed in a hug by a bear- I mean by Taehyung. 

" WHAT THE HE-" you shouted as you thought you were getting kidnapped when you realised it was just your best friend. 

"what-" you asked and hugged him back.

" I-i heard it all- I am sorry I didn't mean to eavesdrop you both but you were shouting too loudly " he said.

" O-oh it's fine but why were you near the cabin?" you asked confused.

" I followed you here- I wanted to talk with you but I saw you went inside and I was about to leave but you started shouting so I heard it all.." he replied. 

" ohk....uhm please don't tell anyone?" 

" I won't, trust me" he reassured you. 

You mumbled a small 'thanks' and tightened the hug,since a hug is all you needed right now. And Taehyung just let you be.

" I don't exactly remember what happened on the first day but I just remember the blue light we saw that day...can you tell me what exactly happened please-" he said and pouted cutely.

Thought you couldn't see him because you were hugging him, you felt him pouting behind your back

You giggled lightly and broke the hug before telling him everything that happened on the first day.

Taehyung: OH- AND I THOUGHT YOU WERE A STALKER-

Y/n: WAIT- YOU STILL THOUGHT I WAS STALKING YOU UNTIL TODAY?!

Taehyung: uh hehe- kinda yes- since I thought you were dying on my handsome face-

Y/n: I- KIM TAEHYUNG I ALREADY TOLD YOU I WASN'T STALKING YOU! YOU JERK-

Taehyung: SORRYYYYYYYY
He shouted and ran away from you while you followed him chuckling. 

To be continued...