Chapter 10 [Mom?]

You opened the album and saw a pic of you sitting on Drusilla's lap while she was feeding you. Now you were not sure, whether you should be confused or scared or happy that you found your real mom. 

And you were just going through the pics when a pic suddenly caught your attention......."Uhm why is he here in this pic?" you asked. 

"He is your real dad...." Drusilla replied. 

And now you literally wanted to go jump off a cliff.
"What the hell is happening in my life, god?!" you thought.

The man who was supposed to be your "real dad" was your freaking PRINCIPAL,like, the hell?!

"SO THAT MEANS I WAS WITH MY REAL DAD ALL THIS TIME AND I DIDN'T KNOW! OKAY WAIT- WHO ARE MY MOM DAD THEN? I MEAN THE ONE WHO SAY THEY ARE MY MOM DAD AND WITH WHOM I LIVED?"

" Well I cannot tell that to you right now Y/n, but don't worry you will find it out soon my baby." 

"  Why did you leave me? " you asked her

" You will know that soon too" replied Drusilla. 

"...okay, can I leave now?" you asked controlling your tears knowing that your mom dad weren't actually your mom dad and Drusilla, the worst person in this world was your mom.

"sure, your soulmate is waiting for you at the gate anyways" replied Drusilla. 

"H-how did you-" 

" oh sweetheart, I know everything" replied Drusilla cutting you off with a slight smirk. 

You just ran out of there, and finally you saw Suga standing a few steps away from the gate.

You immediately hugged him tightly crying on his shoulder.  

Suga: Y/n- what happened? are you okay? did she hurt you?!
He asked worriedly while patting your back to calm you down.

Y/n: How do you e-expect me to be ok a-after knowing t-that my p-parents are not my real p-parents a-and the-e world's w-worst woman or s-say devil is-s my f-freaking mom!?! 
You said while sobbing hard.

Suga: I understand but you gotta be strong, my girl, calm down and tell me what happened properly.
He said hugging you back tightly

After a few minutes you finally calmed down.

Y/n: Can we go back at the dorm first? I-i will tell you later.

Suga: Sure

Time skip: In the dorm

" She showed me an album

" She showed me an album.......it had my childhood pics with her" you said and Suga just replied with a short "oh"

"Yea, and guess what? The school's principal is my dad" you said laughing bitterly. 

"WHat-" 

" yeah I was surprised too, and when I asked about the story behind this all, she said "YoU WiLl KnOw sOoN sWeEtHeArT" " you replied. 

While Suga made his infamous "weird" face. 

"okay, forget this all for now and sleep tight, it's already 12

"okay, forget this all for now and sleep tight, it's already 12.30" Suga said calmly while you just nodded wondering "how can he be so calm rn-"

You laid down on the bed and Suga caressed you hair helping you fall asleep, and you finally fell asleep after a couple of minutes. 

To be continued.........