Chapter 4

A/n POV

It's been 6 months since your high school started now. And yeah not gonna lie, you were enjoying it here. And Jimin, Yoongi,Tae and Jungkook were making it more fun. Just Taehyung forgetting the first time both of you met was bothering you. "What could have happened?" you were trying to find out but no, there was no clue. 

You were thinking if Vrasile or Drusilla did something to him but you were not sure about it, plus this being a school of hybrids, didn't have any cameras like the human schools do. And about Drusilla's voice being familiar to you, again, you had no clue.

AND Taehyung, Jimin, Jungkook and Yoongi became the "famous heartthrobs of the school" and yeah that was obvious, wasn't it?

Your POV 

You woke up early today, since unlike most people you hated to be late, and wanted to be on time always, no matter if being there was important or not. 

After getting ready you went in the garden. Nah not the garden in which you went to find Tae, this was another garden, specially made for vampires since it had a waterfall of blood, all the vampires could come and drink blood here instead of going to haunt humans or something. This garden was known as " The Ruby" since ruby is red like blood. 

Time Skip : In the school

You came inside the school. And there you saw Jimin, he was taking out something from his locker. You being a really clingy person went and back hugged him as his back was facing you.

"Hey" you said lazily. 

"Yo!let's go to the class together" he replied cheerfully as he always is. 

"Yess sure" you replied as all the girls or say his "fan girls" were glaring at you since you were best friends with the "Popular heart throbs" and they thought you didn't deserve the boys  while on the other hand your fan boys thought that the boys didn't deserve you. Yeah typical high school shit it is.  

After a tiring day of the high school, you went back to your room and you were about to go take a small nap when your door bell rang. You got up lazily and went to check who it is. You opened the door only to find a cat.

I mean Suga- heh

" Oh hey, come in" you spoke as you saw him. He hummed and came in. "I wanted to go to the Ruby so wanna come along?" he asked simply. " Oh n-" you were about to deny his offer but you went since you liked to go to the garden as the way leading to the garden was pretty beautiful for you and you loved to walk there and walking there somehow made you feel nostalgic. "sure" you replied. " Great then, let's go" Suga said and you both went there. 

After walking for a short while, the path which made you feel nostalgic finally came. You stopped there for a while taking some breath peacefully. While Suga was about to ask you why did you stop but waited seeing your eyes get....a little teary? 

He didn't want to make you uncomfortable so he didn't say anything and just let you calm down

He didn't want to make you uncomfortable so he didn't say anything and just let you calm down. You finally calmed down after 5 mins and wiped your tears.

" You know if you want you c-can tell me if something is bothering you,I am there for you.....but i-it's completely fine if you are not comfortable with me-" Suga said.

You smiled internally seeing him worried about you. " Nothing, actually walking here just makes me nostalgic" sighing you continued "I don't know why but I feel I have been here before and s-something big about me or m-my life has happened at this place" you said getting a little sad as you were not able to remember anything but you still felt nostalgic. You felt mad at yourself for being this dramatic, but you couldn't help. 

Suga just made an 'oh' face.

You both were walking while a peaceful silence took over both of you but it was suddenly replaced by darkness and then a bright blue light. The exactly SAME light you saw on the first day of your high school.

"Isn't this the light which I saw on my first day of high school?! this comes only when D-Drusilla comes right?! Does that mean that Drusilla is here?!" you thought scared

Suga POV

" SHIT! BE CAREFUL Y/N, DRUSILLA MIGHT ATTACK" Suga screamed  trying to find where you were so that he can be with you "God where is she- I cannot even see cause of this light" Suga thought but then his thoughts were interrupted by you suddenly hugging him since you were scared, and he too immediately hugged you back.

Your POV

You immediately followed what Suga told you but you were way too scared to do anything on your own so you just hugged him tightly which made you feel a little calm as you felt like... he will protect you?

Author POV

While they both were hugging each other the light dimmed off and they both let each other go and they both saw everyone's nightmare standing right in front of them.

YES, They saw DRUSILLA standing in front of them. The exact dress how people described it to be,which is how they understood it was Drusilla herself, but the surprising part was that Vrasile wasn't there with her. 

But her eyes weren't as scary or as cruel as everyone described them to be

But her eyes weren't as scary or as cruel as everyone described them to be....she was just looking at you and only you and somehow Suga felt like she was looking at you with pity....or maybe love?

But for you....when you opened your eyes and saw her,your head suddenly started aching too much that you stumbled back, falling on Suga while he held you protectively.

Your eyes suddenly black out and Suga thought you fainted but.....No you didn't just faint but

.......

You were seeing something, which seemed like a dream.....you saw that-

To be continued... and please do vote