Chapter 3

"Um do I know you?" Taehyung asked.

You were shocked to death and were not sure how to respond to him, "Is this some kind of prank? or did he actually forget me? does he have some twin?" All these thoughts filled up your mind, making you space out, while on the other side Taehyung was completely confused about who are you and why would you hug him. "Is she some psychopath?" he thought.

"Hello? Who are you miss?" Taehyung asked while you didn't respond as you were just lost in your own thoughts. Finally Taehyung shook you to bring you out of your thoughts, and at last you came back to the reality.

"U-uh yeah-I-" you stuttered. 

"You what? and who are you? how did you get my room number? are you some stalker?! why did you hug me? do you know me? who are you?" he asked while bombarding you with questions.

" Come on Tae, stop this prank! Of course we know each other and I asked for your room number to the receptionist." you replied. 

" What do you mean prank? and I don't know you! okay!?" he said

"Taehyung this is getting scary- please stop joking" you said, your mind was already a mess due to how weird your first day in the high school was. 

" This. is. not. a. prank" he said, getting annoyed. "And please just leave me alone" he said while mumbling "stalker" under his breath which you clearly heard. 

You were confused and just decided to leave him alone there as you talking to him wasn't helping either.  " Fine" you said in a low voice and went on the ground floor to get your key and room number from the receptionist. 

After getting it, you finally went inside your room which was just beside Suga's room. Your room was while 303 Suga's was 302.

The room was really amazing but you were not in your right mind to admire it right now

The room was really amazing but you were not in your right mind to admire it right now. You just freshened up, kept your clothes in the closet and went to sleep without even eating and wondering what would have happened to Taehyung.

After a week

Y/n P.O.V

You still had no clue about what the actual heck happened to Taehyung but somehow you managed to become friends with him once again,all thanks to your friendly nature. But you and him both were still confused about that day, "The first day of your high school".

 You made some more friends too, like a guy named  Park Jimin whom you met in the cafeteria and the good thing is that you both including Suga were in the same class. Jimin was a really sweet guy. While Taehyung and Jungkook were in the same class, which was the class beside yours. Suga became your kind of a good friend but him being an introvert, he didn't open up much to you. 

And about the first day, that familiar voice and Vrasile, you found out what actually happened that day as the receptionist told you about it.

Flashback [3rd day of your high school]

While you were going inside your hostel, you decided to talk to the receptionist,to talk to her about what was making your mind a mess since the last 2 days.

"Hello, good evening miss" you greeted her and she greeted you back with a sweet smile on her face.

" um Can I ask you something?" You asked while she nodded and said " Sure, it's my duty to help you".

" What happened on the first day of our high school? That blue light? That bonster?" you asked after she nodded.

"Um bonster?" she asked confused. " Oh I am sorry- I mean the monster or whatever it was who was wearing a black shawl, his name was Vrasile I guess" you replied. 

" Oh, about that" her voice suddenly sounded scared after you mentioned the name "Vrasile".

" Actually, that day it was Drusilla and Vrasile who came in our highschool since they wanted some b-blood of a hybrid. Vrasile is her kind of partner in crime, but also her assistant or guard" she said.

" oh thanks" you said and went in your room. But somehow you felt that she was lying about the reason why they came in the high school ; as if they wanted blood of a hybrid, they would get it anywhere as this forest is full of hybrids. But of course, you couldn't say anything to her as that would only make you sound like a paranoid.

Flashback end. 

A/n- What do you think? Was the receptionist telling the truth or lying? And for the Tae and Drusilla, Vrasile mystery, don't worry it will be revealed soon, Thank you! 

Sorry for making this part small. Hope that you all liked it...Please do vote the chapters if you like them. I do not own any picture used,credits to the owner.  If you have any suggestion or idea for a new series or something you find wrong in my writing or anything, you are free to comment or message me. Thanks! Next part will be uploaded soon. 

To be continued...