Epilogue

I got a request for a bonus chapter, so here it is! Before that, I'd love to thank y'all for making my first book such a huge success! It's more than 1K and I can't even believe it. I really appreciate it! 
Well, not to praise myself but one of my another book "Traître" is way better than this as my writing skills have improved since this was my first book,so I'd appreciate if you go check it out! It is in my another account, I'll tag that account in the comment section. Thank you! Let's begin with the Epilogue without a further ado! <3 

Author P.O.V

Time Skip: 2 months later 
[The Wedding day]

A beautiful girl in a white gown was standing in the dressing room, all nervous. 
Nervous? Yeah, because today was the day, the day she would finally be Mrs. Min . The day she would finally marry the love of her life. 
She was lost in her thoughts when she heard the door knocking. 

"Yes?" she said.
"Come on! That coldy is already waiting for you!" she heard Jimin say. 
"Yeah yeah coming, anyways how am I looking shorty? Ahhh I am so nervous geez save me!" 
"Uh you are looking- average?-I-I mean beautiful" he gulped and changed his words after seeing her glare at him. 
"okay ah let's go" 
"Mhm"

And she went, standing a step away from the aisle, saw her dad waiting for her there. 
"My princess is all grown up now" he said, not to mention, getting a little teary; while the girl just smiles. 
Her dad took her hand in his, starting to walk towards the groom. 
She could hear the guests cheering, which was making her more nervous. 
Finally she reached near her love. Her dad handed her hand in Yoongi's hand. 
"Take care of her, I trust you with that"
"Of course" he replied, showing his gummy smile which didn't last long as he realised Y/n's hand was shaking. 

"Awh my love's nervous hm?"  he whispered. 
"No-Yes-no- ah Yes" she muttered while he chuckled silently. 

"Can we begin with the vows?" the priest asked while the both  just nodded. 
And the vows were recited, they ended after a few mins, with the iconic line,"You may kiss the bride" . Everyone was cheering while the couple was blushing. 
Yoongi moved his hand, keeping it on her waist gently, looking in her eyes, full of love. While she kept her hands on his chest, both of them leaning in for their first kiss, first kiss as a wedded couple I mean. 
Both of them pulled away as they heard the crowd cheering again. 

After a while, they were finally in their mansion, sitting in their nightwear.  All nervous for their first time.
Yeah, you all know what I mean. 

Y/n was fiddling her fingers, not knowing what to do. 
On the other hand, Yoongi was wondering "Do I let her take the first step or just do it myself?" 

Deciding to take the first step, Yoongi got up while Y/n looked at him. 
"Uh you know, it's out first night........I am ready for it, are you? It's fine if you aren't, I can wait-"
He couldn't complete his sentence as Y/n placed her lips on his, showing her consent. 
He wrapped his arms around her waist, pulling her closer; leaving no distance between their bodies. After the steamy kiss, his lips roamed around her neck, down to her collar bone; not leaving a single place, filling it with hickeys while Y/n was a moaning mess. 

[Hell naww I am really bad at smut, fluff is better for me.Okay, let them continue what they want to do now  ]

Next morning

Yoongi woke up, feeling Yn's naked body against him made him blush. 
"Such a devil with a cute face" he mumbled and pecked her lips. He decided to wake her up to get cleaned, they both were too tired last night to clean up. 

Y/n woke up feeling ticklish all over her face.
"Mhmm morning babe" she mumbled, smiling. 
"Morning! First day waking up and having you as my wife, feels so good" he said while she chuckled, replying with a "ikr". 

And that's how they lived, happily ever after. Yeah, they had arguments but what is a love life without arguments, isn't it? 

The End <3