Chapter 2

Author P.O.V

The desk they were sitting under was suddenly removed by someone, scared, she looked up only to see...........a scary looking person, draped with a charcoal black shawl.

She was not even sure if it was a person or what, scared she looked behind only to see

She was not even sure if it was a person or what, scared she looked behind only to see... no one?!

"Taehyung? where is he?! omg-? " she thought, panicking to death as he was the only one she knew in this whole freaking school, and what if he was in danger? She was scared; for his life, but more for hers.

"What the hell do I do now? Arghh" she thought while moving behind scared as the person was just coming towards her creepily flying in the air, whom she decided to call " the bonster"  "Black+ monster= bonster" she thought, being the idiot she was.

Suddenly when he was about to attack her, she heard a.... familiar voice? saying " Vrasile! COME HERE! I found what we wanted" and fortunately the "bonster" went away. 

"Thank god" she said, sighing in relief. Seems like the bonster's name was Vrasile. 

But then she thought " why was that voice so familiar to me? it was like I heard it a few years ago I guess-but-  never mind." " OH WAIT- WHERE IS TAEHYUNG?" She thought again-

She ran outside the classroom only to meet a pitch black corridor. Darkness has always been like her best friend, which is why she wasn't feeling scared. She went in all of the classrooms only to find some humans whose blood was sucked up or some hybrids who seemed like her seniors. She didn't dare to ask them anything as they seemed scary. After checking all the classrooms, she decided to go check in the park and the dorms/hostel as they were the only places where Taehyung could be unless he was kidnapped or some. 

She finally went into the garden somehow finding way to it. 

Again, she saw no one there, except a foul smell of blood which somehow triggered the vampire inside her, having an urge to drink the blood, she followed the smell only to find a human body  whose half blood was sucked up

Again, she saw no one there, except a foul smell of blood which somehow triggered the vampire inside her, having an urge to drink the blood, she followed the smell only to find a human body  whose half blood was sucked up. She immediately leapt on that body sucking up the left blood. Finally feeling satisfied she wiped her mouth with the side of her palm and was  about to go inside the school when she remembered, she forgot about Taehyung, again- cursing herself for like the nth time, she went inside the hostel.