[Season 2] Chapter 1

The beginning.... [season 2]

3 years later....

Author P.O.V

Currently, Y/n,Yoongi, Taehyung, Eun, Bora, Jungkook and Jimin,  were on  a road trip.

Well, Eun and Bora were their new friends. 

They were enjoying their time together, but...........what is Y/n's life without some or the other shit happening?

While they were in their  vanity van, Y/n was sitting on a couch, looking out of the window, enjoying the scenery; because currently, that seemed like a better option than listening to the guys argue like kids.

Jimin: "Hey no Jungkook! not that song! play the next one!"

Jungkook: "No! this one is better, you shorty! your choices are boring"

Taehyung: "No play the previous one again!" he said while driving.

Yoongi: "You idiot focus on the road first- and stop shouting! let me sleep!"

Jimin: "Why? Y/n didn't let you sleep last night?"  he asks with a teasing smirk only to get a pillow thrown on his face.

Yoongi: "shut up! it's better if you focus on increasing your height instead!"

Jimin: "You ass- you are barely 1 cm taller than me!"

Yoongi: "At least I am taller than you" 

Bora: "can you all shut up? I am trying to read my book peacefully!" she said. 

Eun: "Jeez so annoying you all are- I wish I stayed at home and watched my handsome oppas instead!" 

And the fight continued. 

On the other hand, Y/n who was looking out of the window suddenly noticed something....

She saw a man, who was staring directly at her, and his hand.......it held something shiny....like a stone.....?

Wait! was that Ailee?! before she could see it clearly, their van was already ahead of that man. 

She thought maybe she was just hallucinating  so she tried to ignore it and focus on enjoying the trip. 

After a while, they reached their destination for today, which was a valley-side hotel. 

They all checked in to their rooms and rested for a while, then they met up and decided to go trekking.

Half way through their journey and Jungkook felt like someone was following them...?

Jungkook: "Hey guys?"

Jimin: "yeah?"

Jungkook: "I feel like someone is following us"

Taehyung: "You are just trying to scare us, aren't you?"

Bora: "what else do you even expect from this idiot?" 

Jungkook: "no you bitc-" he zipped his mouth as Bora gave him an intense glare. 

Y/n: "No.......Even I feel like someone is following us"

Yoongi: "You both sure?"

Jungkook: "pretty much yeah" 

Y/n: "same" 

Taehyung: "uh......I mean Y/n is like a magnet for troubles so it might be true... hehe-" 

Eun: "shut up idiot" she said but couldn't help but laugh either, while Y/n gave them a done look. 

Jimin: "leave it, let's just continue, we need to reach the peak before 4 pm so that we get back down before the sunset."

Eun: "WOWWWW!"

Bora: "what?"

Eun: "DUDE!"

Jungkook: "dude what?"

Eun: "JIMIN FINALLY SAID SOMETHING USEFUL! I CAN DIE PEACEFULLY NOW-" she said and laughed hard at her own lame joke while the other looked at her with a 'wtf?' face. 

Jimin: "let's just go" he said, ignoring the insult that was thrown at him. Poor him. He was used to it. 

They all finally got back to trekking. 

After a few minutes

Y/n was walking, just like everyone else, but suddenly she was pulled behind a tree. 

She panicked, thinking it was that person who was apparently 'following' them. But turned out, it was her 'lovely' husband, Yoongi.  

Yoongi: "Hey babe~"

Y/n: "idiot- you scared me"

Yoongi: "sorry my love" he said, hugging her. 

Y/n: "what's up with you?"

Yoongi: "I just missed you" 

Gosh. When did this savage cat become so romantic and clingy? 

Y/n awkwardly patted his back and said "I think we should go now"

Yoongi: "No."

Y/n: "but the others-"

Yoongi: "ah fine. But I ain't leaving you tonight." he said with a smirk before following the others while Y/n was left their, dumbfounded. 

After an hour, they all finally reached the peak. 

Eun: "I am so tired" she said, leaning on Bora, being the dramatic self that she is. 

Bora: "get off me! you are so wet-" she got many side eyes from her friends which made her correct herself "I meant sweaty you dirty minded idiots!" 

They continued with their bullshit. S

Suddenly someone tapped Yoongi's shoulder. 

He turned around. It was.........

To be continued.........

Sorry for the short chapter and for the EXTREMELY late update. Forgive me if there are any mistakes. 

Suggestions are most welcome~ 

Chapter 2 will be uploaded soon. 

I promise I will be consistent now........

Thank you!