Chapter 11 [Power of the stone]

The next day

You were attending the class of "The history of power stones" currently. And you were bored to death and of course, you weren't paying attention. Your thoughts were occupied by your so called "mom".

After the classes

You were sitting in your dorm thinking about everything that happened yesterday when Drusilla came, and yeah you completely had an idea that she would come to meet you.

Drusilla: Hey Y/n
She said and you just nodded slightly. 

Drusilla: So, do you believe me?

Y/n: I  won't believe you until my  step-mom and step-dad tell me it is the truth or at least until you tell me why did you leave me and why was I adopted by Mr and Mrs Kim. Wait- if you are my mom then what is my actual surname? 

Drusilla: It's Park. Obviously, your principal is Park. 

Y/n: oh..right. 

Drusilla: And about why did I leave you, well I didn't want to, I love you so much but I needed to after finding out something. 

Y/n: Finding out what?

Drusilla: As I told, I cannot tell you right now and you will find it out soon. All I can tell you is you and Suga getting Ailee is really something deep, so don't take it lightly. That stone can do everything if you use it in the right way. . 
She said sighing while you just scoffed. 

Drusilla: ok anyways, I need to leave. Take care sweetheart.
She said and pecked your forehead before leaving.

Y/n: SwEeThEaRt
You said mocking her after she left.

To be continued...

Sorry for the short chapter you all...I wrote this chapter for my best friend since it's her birthday and this chapter is dedicated to her... and I won't be able to upload it that frequently due to my studies now..

And

HAPPY BIRTHDAY @celesxtexia MY PARTNER!!

ENJOY UR DAY BESTIE!