[Season 2] Chapter 2

They continued with their talks. Suddenly someone tapped Yoongi's shoulder.

Jungkook and Y/n saying that someone was following them made him panic internally. 

What if it was that person who was stalking them? 

Scared, Yoongi turned around. 

It was............just a small girl.

The girl: umm sir? 

Yoongi: Yes? 

The girl: "You dropped this." she said, handing him his handkerchief while Yoongi sighed in relief. 

He took the handkerchief and thanked the girl before returning back to his friends. 

They all were busy arguing like kids, while Yoongi sighed, thinking, 'Same thing, another day'. 

Eun: "Oh please! I said we should go to the beach instead of the mountains, but you were the one who wanted to go 'trekking'!"

Jimin: "oh really? so now all the blame is on me?" 

Bora: "yes true, we should've went to the beach instead" she said. As if she wasn't the one who agreed with Jimin and said they should go for trekking instead. 

Jimin: yeah yeah, girls supporting girls. And Bora? Weren't you the one who said you want to go trekking? such a backstabber you are! 

Bora: me? when?
She said, acting innocent while Jimin gave her a glare. 

Jungkook: Hey guys! look at that- 

Everyone followed the direction Jungkook was looking at , it was the same girl who had returned Yoongi his handkerchief. 

But she had something in her hand...?

It was Ailee?! 

Suddenly that little girl turned around, and gave them all a small mischievous smile. 

Y/n: what-  is that Ailee?!  

Taehyung: hey no- I think that is just some random stone- 

Jungkook: But it does look like Ailee! 

Bora: But why will that 5 year old girl have Ailee?

Eun: What if she can shape-shift?! 

Jimin: Shut up you idiot! 

Y/n: Okay but what if Eun's doubt is right?

Yoongi: I think you are just being a paranoid right now-

Jimin: But whatever Y/n says somehow always turns out to be true-

Taehyung: I mean, yes, though she always says dumb things-

Jungkook: I mean, I cannot disagree- 

Before they could say anything further, the girl walked away, disappearing into the woods.

"Shit" Jimin and Taehyung mumbled in unison. 

"What now?" Bora asked.

"Let's just go to the restaurant, I am so hungry-" said  Jungkook while the others agreed. 

But.

Y/n was left in doubt, thinking about the earlier incident when she had seen Ailee in that man's hand. 

Yoongi: Babe? what's wrong? come let's go.

Y/n: u-uh yes let's go.

Yoongi: Any problem, love? 

Y/n: nah, let's go. 

Yoongi:......well. Okay. 

Time skip: Next day

Currently they all were in their own rooms, resting. 

Yoongi and Y/n P.O.V

Y/n: Oy Mr. cat! wake up!

Yoongi: uhh lemme sleep

Y/n: where is my grey bag?

Yoongi didn't respond so Y/n had no other option but to throw some water on his face. 

Well of course, she had many other options, but she preferred this one.

Yoongi: AHH WHAT?!

Y/n: my grey bag.

Yoongi: seriously? what are you? my wife or my nemesis? 

Y/n: I don't know, where is my grey bag?

Yoongi: why?? did you hide some diamonds in it or what-

Y/n: WHERE IS MY GREY BAG?!

Yoongi: gosh- chill. It's in the van probably. 

Y/n: fine. Go get it for me, please?

Yoongi did not even let her complete the sentence, and lied down back on the bed, going to sleep. 

Y/n sighed. "Wow, such a helpful husband I have" she mumbled, before going outside the room to get her 'grey bag'. 

She was walking to the lift, while passing by a door, she heard something. 

Something suspicious to be precise. 

Though she couldn't hear anything clearly, she heard some muffled voices.

"no but I think they saw you both"

"But I walked away"

"And they couldn't see me because.....ofjdifr" she couldn't hear what they said further as the voices weren't that clear, and it seemed like that person whispered the last part. 

She shrugged, walking away.

Once she finally got inside the vanity van, she was searching for her grey bag.

A few minutes pass by, she did not find her grey bag but she definitely found some other shit like some wrappers thrown by the other idiots she came with. 

After a while she finally found the bag. 

But........the bag had a sticky note attached on it.

It read: 

'Found you :)' 

To be continued........

Thank you for you reading! Please do vote!

Chapter 3 would be uploaded soon.