Chapter 15 [End?]

After 6 months 

(A/n:sorry I am too lazy to write what happened between these month-hehe]

So finally, after a lot of mystery shit your life was going all good and smooth. The only thing was that................

you realised..............

"You fell for...Suga" 

Yes, you fell for your soulmate which definitely wasn't a crime but you were not sure if he loved you back. Whenever you thought about confessing, negative thoughts filled your mind, like "what if he doesn't love me?" "what if he breaks our friendship" and all. 

You were just waiting for him to confess, if he never confesses then you never know, maybe you will stay single till you die? 

Your thoughts were interrupted by your door bell ringing.
You opened the door, and there was the little cat as you expected.

Y/n:"Heyy" 

Suga: "Yo! I have got to tell you something important"

Y/n: "what is it?" you asked as he sounded serious

Suga: "well, you will know that soon....can we go out? I will tell you once we are there" 

Y/n" "uh sure I guess but where are we going?" you asked all curious and confused. You locked your dorm and followed him. 

Suga: "You will see, just follow me" he said while you just nodded, since you know that Suga being a stubborn ass won't tell you.

And after walking for about 15 mins, you finally reached a beautiful place. 

Y/n: "wow...now mind telling me why are we here?"

Suga: " well just a minute, I wanted you to meet someone..Lili! come here" he said and a beautiful girl, who looked about the same age as you walked towards you both. You couldn't see her face yet.....once she came closer, you immediately recognised her, she was one of the heartthrob of your high school! LALISA MANOBAN!

(A/n:No hate to Lisa, she is just a character of this story, nothing else)

Lisa: "Hey babe!Hey Y/n" she said giving you her sweetest smile.

Y/n: "Hey!" you said smiling back, but you suddenly realised- she called someone BABE- wait- SUGA- BABE?! WHAT THE HELL?! You thought. 

Suga: " Hey jagi! So this is what I wanted to tell you Y/n.......I am dating Lisa" he said while you stood their with your broken heart not knowing what to say or do. 

Y/n: "o-oh" that is all you could speak.

Y/n: " c-congratulations to you both" you said with a fake smile trying to control your tears. 

"Thanks" they both said in unison. 

Y/n: " y-yeah...you both enjoy I will just leave" you said and ran from there as fast as you could. While Suga and Lisa stood their confused. Or say

Not actually confused.

Lisa: "YAHHHH JERK! YOU HURTED HER! GO FOLLOW HER YOU BRAT! AND TELL HER I AM JUST YOUR SISTER AND NOT YOUR GiRlFrIeNd" 

Suga: "Shit yeah- sorryyyyy" he said and ran behind you.

A/n POV:

Ok so for y'all who are confused, let me show you the flash back~ since I can control time [unfortunately only in this story, I wish I could control time in real life too :(]

Flashback

Suga: Please! I beg you! I will give you whatever you want, I just want you to pretend as I my girlfriend so that I can see if Y/n gets jealous, if she does then I will confess to her!

Lisa: Fine fine! only for Y/n, but one condition!

Suga: what now?

Lisa: You gotta give me Jungkook's number! THAT JERK CHANGED HIS NUMBER SINCE I GOT HIS NUMBER! HE SPOILED MY NEW ASS DRESS! I JUST WANTED A PAY BACK BUT HE ALWAYS AVOIDS ME! I DON'T KNOW WHAT IS THAT JERK'S PROBLEM! 

Suga: HAHAHA, No ask something else, Jungkook will kill me for giving you his number.

Lisa: Aww, is the cat scared of the bunny? 
She asked with a smirk teasing him

Suga: Shut.up

Lisa: Give me the number then!

Suga: FINE! HERE! 
And he finally gave her the number, that is how this all was planned.

Back to the present

You were running, crying hard when two muscular arms suddenly wrapped around your waist, back hugging you stopping you from running any further.

You recognised his touch, it was Yoongi. 

"W-what? leave me!" you said not wanting to show him you were crying. While he just tightened his grip around you. 

"Hey...calm down.......I am sorry......." he said trying to turn you around but no, you being a stubborn ass were not ready to show him your (cry baby) face.

He forcefully turned you around,still hugging you. You just cried harder trying to get out from his grip.

"LISTEN! I AM SORRY! It was a prank, I am not dating Lisa! It was just a joke" he confessed.

"What- for real?!" you asked looking at him. He just nodded and wiped your tears with his thumb.  

"Calm down now" he said patting your back. You finally calmed down after a few mins. And suddenly started shouting like a freaking psychopath.
"AH YOU ARE SO BAD! YOU JUST LOVE TROUBLING ME, DON'T YOU?!"
While he just kept mumbling sorry. And finally, after he apologised for like the 10000th time, you forgave him. 

And in this all, you forgot to ask him why did he do this prank, so basically, again, none of you confessed. 

A/n: So don't worry this is not the end, it will end soon though. I will upload the next part by this week or the next week, Thank you for reading! <3