Chapter 7

"okay, Everyone calm down, we will figure out about this power stone and no need to worry or create a chaos about it. We will continue with the next student. The next is Lee Minji" The teacher said.

 Minji went on the stage to do her procedure. She got Larine while the students booed at her as she was the one who said " I will get Elysian for sure" with attitude, while she just looked down embarrassed.

Teacher: And the last student, Min Yoongi 

Yoongi went on the stage.

He immersed his hand inside the water or whatever and....

He got...

AILEE!

AILEE!

"WHAT-" The teacher was shook- and the hall again went into darkness like it did when you got the Ailee, and it again reflected "Ailee" on the wall.

"What kind of a sorcery is this?" you thought and Suga just came down near you guys with his stone.

"Okay, we need to discuss about this Ailee thing so you all just go back to your own dorms. Thank you" the Principal said. 

All students went back to their own dorms, except you, Suga, Tae, Jk and Jimin. You all decided to meet in your dorm. 

" Gosh this is so confusing- what the hell did just happen in the hall?! " Jungkook exclaimed

" IKR?!" Taehyung and Jimin said again, in 'unison'.

You just sighed and removed your stone looking at it. "I have no idea what is going on here"

" Same" Suga said and removed his stone too and repeated your actions. 

Suddenly, the both of your stones started to glow. This meant only one thing.

" WHAT- WE ARE SOULMATES?!" You and Suga screamed at the same time

" bruh yes I knew it!" Taehyung said while Junkgook agreed. 

" HOW CAN A CAT BE MY SOULMATE" you said and started  your amazing fake crying.

" Tsk so dramatic, how will I spend my whole life with her?!" Suga said

" Means you are planning to spend your life with her" Jimin said wiggling his eyebrows and teasing Suga

Suga: She is my soulmate, what else do u expect bruh
Suga said unaffected by the teasing

" K we will leave now" Tae said and went out along with Jk and Jimin. 

You: Uh...any idea w-what is Ailee?
You said trying to change the topic

Suga: Aha trying to change the topic hm? 
Suga said

You: What- No-

Suga: yeah yeah,and idk what does AiLeE mean

You: Y-you know......my mom said....my aunt's n-name was Ailee...I never met her thought...I k-know this might not be connected but I just wanted to tell you.

Suga: Oh maybe it is connected, you never know. Okay anyways I will go back to my dorm now.

You: uh y-yeah

Suga: hm bye
He ruffled your hair and went back.

On the other side, in the Principal's cabin

Principal: WHY THE HELL AILEE?! WHY SUGA AND Y/N?! HOW THE HELL ARE THEY SPECIAL?! SPECIALLY Y/N?!   

Teacher: I-idk-

P: IK YOU DON'T KNOW! SO GO TO FIND IT OUT! AND SPECIALLY FIND OUT WHAT IS AILEE FIRST

Teacher: Y-yes 
He said and ran out of this office. 

" Damn he never gets this angry- what happened to him today?! and why would he get angry that the name of the power stone is Ailee-" the teacher thought. 

To be continued..

Thanks all for reading till here, next chapter will be uploaded soon and please vote and comment!