Some fun

Since the guys had nothing to do for the club and the scrape yard was closed for the day we were all hanging out relaxing, talking amongst ourselves. 

It was Me, Hope, and Gabby that was just dancing around as the Sweetbutts were playing some type of music.

I had confiscated Angel's snapback a while ago so now I'm in a black and white baseball jersey with studded shorts, and black vans just letting loose and having fun.

I had my jersey shirt unbuttoned so you could see my simple cami top. 

"Uh-oh Angel your lady is getting awful friendly with your bothers girl and Coco's" Gilly teased

I didn't have to look at him to know Angel was watching my every movement like a lion watching his lioness. or hunter to its prey.

"Oh, he sees her. he's not taken his eyes off her since the start of her dancing" Ez says since he was over by Angel and the others.

I caught his attention a few times when I looked at him.

"give it less than a minute before he's marching over to her and tossing her over his shoulder," Bish says

"I give it less for all three men to do it" Gilly replied

Like Gilly said it was less than a minute before our three men walked over and tossed us over their shoulders before walking off.

"use protection" some of the guys called after us.

I chuckled while the others just shook their heads.