Not doing this...

Since he's been back home and has been a prospect for Mayans Ez and I have been Sorta on a rocky road in our relationship.

I've dealt with plenty of Emily, ordeals, and Gabby bullshit. and its getting to the point that I'm about to snap.

I love Ez with all my heart and I had planned a future with him. hell we've talked so much about getting married, having a family, and settling down. 

But I feel as if thats just shit to cover up what he's been doing with the other two that he cant seem to forget or get over.

Its like I'm the side piece and he's using me to make them two jealous.

And I'm sick of it.

So tonight for his patching party if things don't turn out how they should. or if he blows me off for them two. then I'm calling our relationship off and I'll be done with his ass. 

I slipped on a black bodycon dress done my hair in curls before slipping on some wedges before I applied some eyeliner then left heading to the clubhouse.

Since it was packed I had to park on the street.

As I made my way up to the clubhouse I greeted the guys that was outside and some of the hang arounds.

Once I was inside I took in the whole place seeing if I could spot Ez. but he wasn't around so I went to the bar and sat there and made small talk with one of the guys before they was called away for a game of pool.

"look who it is. my sister in law" Angel says

I looked back at him.

"I'm not a Reyes angel. I'm not even engaged to Ez" I tell him

"yet" he says as he sits and talks with me for a while.

I turned so I could talk with him as well as watch everyone.

"has Ez seen you yet?" he asked

"nope." I replied

"must be still messing around in the back." he says

"aparently" I replied

"you alright?" he asked

"peachy" I anwsered

Angel said nothing else as we just sat there till he got up and went off with one of the sweetbutts. which was around the time Ez walked in with not just Emily but Gabby as well and he sponsored the biggest smile I've ever seen him have.

I took in the whole thing watching them through out the night waiting to see if he'd even care to look to see if I came or not.

I watched as the guy I spoke with told Ez something and he looked up and over at me giving me a slight smile before going back to Emily and Gabby.

I got up and walked over and stood before him.

"Since you cant seem to let a married girl and a taken girl go. you rather spend your fucking time with them you can continued to fucking have them and waste your time with them. I'm not doing this with you anymore. I'm fucking sick of the shit you're pulling on me just cause of these two whinny ass fucks cant handle their own shit. and I'm sick of you being at their beck and call. So its over Have a shitty life, and I don't give two fucks if I ever see you again" I say before I walked off.

I didn't care who heard what was said of if the two children with him was offended by my words. I was done with his shit and I'm not dealing with it anymore.

I made it half way through the yard before he caught up to me.

"wait please."

I looked back at him and stopped 

"I'm sorry" he says

"I don't believe you." I replied

"well its true. I am sorry and I wanna make it up to you" he says

"you can by staying out of my life. its over between us. I said that clearly in there. you couldn't stay away from them two heifers so have them." I tell him before I fully left and never looked back.