Happy father's day ( Angel)

While Angel and our little bebés were still sleeping I got up and started making breakfast. I could hear the sounds of little feet running followed by a groggy sound.

"queridos mañaneros" I greet as I sat at the table.

"morning mama" they replied 

I kissed the tops of their heads before I grabbed the food and started putting it on the table before I was wrapped up in Angel's arms.

"buenos días mi amor" I greeted as I turned to face him.

"amor matutino" he replied

I pecked his lips before I ushered him to take a seat.

the kids wished Angel a happy father's day and once we was done they all three scurried off to get ready for the day while I cleaned the kitchen and grabbed the gifts.

When they all three came back I sat beside Angel watching as the kids gave him their gifts.

when it was my turn I looked at him 

"feliz día del padre mi Ángel" I say as I handed him a simple package

Having already gotten some trinkets for his bike and truck from the kids I knew this one would be a bit plain but worth more than anything.

When Angel opened it he smiled before grabbing the necklace and looking at the back which I had our kid's birthdays engraved in it.

"I love all my gifts," he says as he puts the necklace on and then kissed the kid's cheek thanking them before kissing me.

"thank you so much mi amor" he says

"welcome"

the rest of the day after Angel put his gifts away for the moment we headed out and just enjoyed fathers day with Angel.

__________________________________________________

queridos mañaneros- morning darlings

amor matutino- morning love

feliz día del padre mi Ángel- happy father's day my Angel