Beating the heat (Ez version)

After I had finished cleaning the house, running errands, and handling work ordeals. I had conjured up an idea on how to cool off in this hot ass weather Santo Padre was experncing.

I went back out purchased a white canopy tent,and a inflatable pool.

Once both was sat up and the pool filled I went inside,grabbed a chair then waent back out and into the tent, stripped down placing my clothes on the chair then got into the pool and put my hair up before laying back and enjoying the cool water.

"Mama" I heard Ez calling for me. 

I could hear him walking around the house before stepping outside.

"the hell?" he asked

when he lifted the flap and seen me he looked stunned.

"mierda, mamá..." he says

"strip and join me. put your clothes on the chair." I tell him

I lid there watching him strip before he placed his clothes with mine and joined me.

sitting up I watched as his face took in the coolness of the pool.

"what made you do this?" he asked as he came over and seat beside me.

"I am sure you've noticed the hot as temperature we're having" I replied

"yea, I was sweating a shit load today" he says

"I figured I'd beat the heat by having a nude relaxation in a pool." I tell him

"I'm not gonna complain" he says

I smiled before I pecked his lips then moved back down to fully have my whole body get wet. I felt Ez move as he did just like I had.

"mi hermosa sirena" he whispered as he wrapped his arms around me and pulled me close.

"with no tail" I say

he chuckled.

"I prefer you to have no tail so I can take you anywhere I want and not have to worry about you suffering" he says

I hummed in agreement.

nothing much was said after that we just enjoyed the coolness of the water and each others company.

_________________________________________

mierda, mamá...- shit mama 

mi hermosa sirena- my beautiful mermaid