cuddles and snuggles

As Ez and I sat here cuddling and being snuggled up to each other I was just thinking about different things.

Being with Ez had its days like every other relationship. minus the whole prospecting for a motorcycle club. 

We've been dating since middle school. Emily tried to weasel her annoying little ass in to break Ez and me up while we were in highschool but I shot that fucking shit down.

I had gotten pregnant close to the end of senior year. Ez had wanted to stay home and help out but I assured him we'd be fine and that when the opportunity came I'd come up and see him with our baby.

Which is just what I had done.

later on down the road before Ez got locked up we married and I got pregnant again. and like I told him before when I was pregnant the first time. that we'd be fine and nothing was gonna happen. which it didnt.

us surviving through all that and still going strong. People would make comments about how things will eventually fuck up between us and how nothing for us will last long.

and sometimes we'd think they're right. but after seeing how long we've lasted and never let anyone or anything ruin our relationship we knew we'd last much longer.

Any time we had our doubts or off days about our marriage we'd snuggle up together and talk it all out before we just stayed in each other's arms watching our babies play. knowing that no matter what we are not breaking up and that we gonna make it till the very end of our days.