Mamacita

I cant tell you the amount of times those fuckers try and get Angel to take them to a separate room or somewhere to fuck them. and the amount of times he's denied them but they are too stupid to understand. 

So there is either about to be a huge beat down or a whole lot of missing people.

Currently I'm sitting by Creeper as we talk about new ink we are both wanting to get. and some jigga hoe is fucking with my husband.

I can see him brush her off and ignore her yet her damn ass is to stupid to fucking commpehend anything.

"if there is gonna be a beat down happen. my money is on you" Creeper says as he notices where my attention has been split.

I looked at him and smiled before excusing myself and walked over and plopped on Angel's lap pulled him by his Kutte and french kissed the fuck outta him before pulling back.

"the next time you and your other whore friends keep trying to fuck with my husband you'll be on the missing person's list and trust me I know plenty of places in Mexico where I can burry you and your friends. & you'd never be seen ever again." I tell her

 she looked like the fear of God was put in her.

"be sure to tell your other fucking whore friends" I say before waving her off and looking at Angel.

"damn mami. Your dominance was fucking hot, got me turned on and shit" Coco says

I shook my head at him.

"Hell Mamacita it got me fucking hard," Angel says

"cause your my horny Papi" I replied before kissing him again.