under the dress

I had been invited to a party of sorts and was required to wear a ball gown dress. Now I know I could've used one from the facilities the Mayans used. but I rather not be smelling like I was doused in drugs.

So I went and bought myself a very pretty burgundy red ball gown that was off the shoulders.

When the day of the party came I got dressed and did my hair, slipped on some wedges cause I am a clutz in heels. and I headed out to show Angel.

"well how do I look?" I asked as I twirled around.

"sexy" he say

I walked over and leaned down to give him a kiss but is attention was on my bust the was pushed up a bit.

"Angel," I say

 he looked up at me and smiled.

"cant help it. they are in my face" he says

I smiled before giving him a kiss.

"try not to wait up to late for me" I tell him

he nodded and walked me to my car helped me in and gave me another kiss before seeing me off.

~~~~~

When I came back from the even it was not even nine but the party went sour and I got outta there before anything happened.

I walked n the house and called out to Angel I was home.

"How was it? he asked

"good till the end" I replied

after explaining what happened I went and sat down.

"allow me to help," he says before I ducked up under my dress to help with my wedges only to get sidetracked by my pussy.

"you went to that party with no panties?" he asked

"not like anyone knew or could see" I replied

"bad Mami" he says

I moved around a bit opening my legs.

"wanna punish me or fest on her?" I asked

he gave no verbal reply just leaned towards my pussy and latched on.

I closed my eyes and moaned enjoying his mouth doing what he does best with it.

"Oh yes mi Angel don't fuckin stop" I moaned

He pushed closer to lick inside me deeper. I loved every minute of it.

 the only thing I hated was the fact I couldnt touch him since I had so much fabric and dress blocking me from doing so.

I fell back against the couch as he started to suckle on my pussy and clit switching between the two and drawing orgasm after orgasm from me.