family costume party (Angel)

I knew that costumes wasn't a thing for Angel, but I also knew if our little one asked him to dress up with her and me for a party that's costume themed he'd do it just for her.

Which is what happened. Callista had asked Angel to dress up with me and her for a party that we were invited to.

I could tell just how deeply he wanted to say no but I also know our baby girl just has to batt her lashes at him and gets her way.

"whats the costume theme?" he asked

 she squealed in excitement.

"its any theme you wanna do so I was thinking Little Mermaid," she says

He looked confused for a moment.

"part two?" he asked

"yea" she says

"I'm prince Eric?" he asked

"yep. with mommy being Ariel and me Melody," she says

"Alrght I'll do it" he says

I smiled watching as she threw herself in his arms and repeatedly thanked him as she hugged and kissed him.

~~~
 the night of the party Angel made prince Eric look sexy as hell. 

"shit if I was Ariel and you was Eric I'd give my voice up to for you in a heart beat. then during the boat seen I'd fling myself at you as the song kiss the girl was sung" I tell him

He looked at me and blushed.

"cant wait to have me some of my real life Eric when we get home and Callista crashes out" I say wiggling my brows.

"be have, your a princess" he says pointing at me.

"not forever" I say as I walked up and kissed him.

"okay I'm ready" Callista says

We turned and see her coming out in a cute pink dress.

"awe baby you look adorable." i gushed

"thank you" she says while giving us a twirl.

"very beautiful baby" Angel says

"thank you daddy. you look real handsome" she says

"awe thank you baby" he says

after I took a few pictures we were on our way.

Angel had went from not liking the whole ordeal to having a grand time with Callista and she was so excited that people were getting her theme when they saw us all together.

When we headed home and we all got cleaned up. Angel tucked Callista in bed while I was waiting to get me some of my real life Eric.

When he walked through our bedroom door I pounced.

He chuckled as he held me and walked us to the bed and dropped so I was on top.

"I never was a fan of prince Eric till you dressed like him. now you're my favorite Prince Eric" I commented before I all but ravished Angel.