happy father's day (Ez)

With pequeña flor asleep on Ez's chest, I had time to go and get breakfast started so by the time they both woke up we'd be able to get our morning started.

After everything was made and put on the table I could hear Ez and pequeña flor talking before they walked out of the room.

When I saw Ez carrying our baby girl in his arms I swear I wanted to ravish him. but I kept my horn dog self under control for the time being.

"mañana florecilla y papá" I greeted them both as I kissed our niña on the cheek before kissing Ez on the lips.

We sat there enjoying our breakfast before cleaning up and going to get ready for the day.

the whole time I was watching Ez with our niña I was fighting a near losing battle with my horny self.

"ravish him later" I murmured to myself.

"I'll be waiting" Ez says

I looked at him and seen him smirking at me.

"I didn't say that to quiet huh?" I asked

"no. but its fine. I cant wait till you do" he says

"me either" I replied before scooping up niña and walking out the door with Ez tailing behind.

We visited Felipe and gave him some gifts before we headed to Angel's where he and Ez exchanged gifts before we went for lunch then head back home with our sleeping little flower.

After Ez put her down for a nap I handed him a gift I'm sure he'll love.

When he saw the sonogram of our baby he looked at me and got teary eyed.

"for real?" he asked

"yea" I say as I take and place his hand on my stomach.

"I hope it's our little niño" he says

"me too" I agreed

After looking at the other gifts he went to put them away before coming back scooping me up and taking me to our room where I held true to my word of ravishing him.

__________________________________________________________________________

pequeña flor- little flower

mañana florecilla y papá- morning little flower and daddy