I'm fine

I've loved Angel for so long and I've let it be known. but he doesn't care, he doesn't love me the way I love him. when he says he does he's lying.

and it kills me so much to see him with Nails. watching them two be so affectionate. 

I walked outside when I heard Angel asking Ez if he was gonna come join him and Nails. saying nails is having a girlfriend over. 

when Ez told him he's gonna out with Gabby. Angel was getting disgusted with Ez talking about how he likes Gabby.

I walked off the steps when Bish came and told them to come back to the clubhouse by midnight they was riding out.

I walked up to Ez.

"don't let anyone ruin this for you and Gabby. if you like her, then be with her, show her you like her. don't let anyone's comments about how you feel bother you. I'm happy for you Ez, you really deserve this opportunity" I tell him before kissing his cheek and leaving after I tell him to stay safe.

When Ez comes back he sees me on his steps and he walks up to me.

"wanna come in?" he asked

"nah. I'm not staying long" I tell him

I wiped my eyes from the heartbreak that Angel is causing me.

"you ok?" he asked

"I'm Fine Ez" I tell him

"wanna be truthful?" he asked

"just hating myself" I replied as I pressed my fingers to my eyes willing myself to stop crying.

"hey. just because my brother is an idiot doesn't mean you need to hate yourself. he doesn't know a real woman when he see's them. he only wants free ass which Nails is giving up and he's risking diseases."Ez says

I nodded my head knowing what he is saying is true.

"can I tell you something?" I asked

"yea" he says

"you have to swear to me and all things Mayan that you'll not speak a word to anyone about this," I say

"Adelita had her kid and they forced her to give up all her rights to her son which they say is Angels. but he's not. anyway, Parker had put it in the system that I am his mother and that his father is deceased. so now Adilita's baby is my son and she's never gonna get rights to him." I tell him

"that's great. I'm happy for you" he says

"Yea. he's gonna be my main focus and I was just letting you know I wont be around the clubhouse as much as I use to due to taking care of him. and the other reason is I'm done with Angel's bulshit towards me. I wont ignore you or your dad Ez, and some of the guys I'll talk to but I'll never be how I was with Angel. I'm tired of the shit he's put me through and I'm not gonna suffer anymore." I say as I stepped off the steps and hugged Ez.

"don't be a stranger" he says

"I'll come by a few times not much" I promised

he nodded and hugged me again before we said our goodbyes and I left.