watching your kid being born (Ez)

I kinda figured that when the day came and I would go into labor that Ez would be curious as to what was going on down below.

So while I was doing the hard work he decided that he was gonna take a peak only he seemed to be surprised, shocked and intrigued all at once. cause his facial expression was one for the books. 

His eyes widen, his jaw dropped and he looked stunned.

he looked away from our baby being born and up at me but I paid him no mind I was to focus on pushing what felt like a huge ass watermelon outta me.

When he saw I wasn't looking at him he went back to watching and his expression slightly changed from big eyes and jaw dropped to just surprised.

what times I wasn't closing my eyes and screaming I was watching him as I listened to the doctor telling me how many more pushes I need to do before our baby was born.

"thats amazing," he says

"glad you think so Ez" I replied

"your incredible going through all this to have our baby." he says

I smiled before I started pushing again when I felt the urge to.

"I didn't know the babies go back inside when the mom isn't pushing I thought they'd stay where they was till they was pushed out" he verbalized

"a lot of people didn't know they go back when they arent being pushed out" a nurse replied 

"Your like wounder woman only better" he says

after I gave one final push and birthed our baby I dropped back and panted.

"thank you" I say

"No baby thank you" he says

I closed my eyes and rested up a bit before birthing the after birth nasty ordeal.