family costumes (EZ)

Elora and Ez was thinking of different costume themes they could do involving Henley and I.

"what about the three bears?" I asked

they looked at me before looking at each other.

"what do you think Elora?" Ez asked

"I like it" she says

"seems like we've got ourselves a theme" Ez says

Elora cheered quietly since Henley was taking a nap.

I walked outta the room to lay Henley in his crib before I went back to where Ez and Elora were planning the whole ordeal.

~~~

When the day of the wedding that was cotume themed came we all got dressed. me, Ez, and Henley were all wearing Bear onesies. While Elora was in a cute yellow and white dress and wearing a blondie curly wig.

 "alright is everyone ready?" Ez asked

"One moment" Elora says

I snapped a few pictures of Ez in the paper bear onsie as he held our baby bear.

"how suiting this is for us." I commented

"what do you mean?" he asked looking at me.

"well we are protective like a momma and papa bear and now we are dressed like them" I replied

"I never thought of that. but yea it is suiting" he replied while smiling.

"Ok here I come" Elora says as she walked out showing Ez and me how she looked.

"beautiful baby" I tell her as I snapped pictures of her 

"thank you momma" she says

Right before we left I got a picture of us all together.

When we arrived at the wedding reception the bride and groom gushed at how we went with a little nursery story.

"who picked this?" the bride asked

"momma did" Elora says

"spot on" the groom says

I smiled and thanked them before walking further to join the rest of the family and friends.

multipule people were just enjoying the whole theme we went with and Elora was just loving how everyone knew just who she was supposed to be and how we had the cutest baby bear they'd ever seen.

After we got home and everyone was changed outta the costumes and in their pajamas, we all got ready for bed and just crashed out together.