Au~ Doctor Angel

The kind of relationship I have with my doctor is not the usual patient doctor kind.

I had made this appointment with my doctor a few weeks ago and since then things have been crazy for me leading up to the whole appointment.

But hopefully, things will get better once I see my doctor.

I had checked in and waited to be called knowing it was a good possibility it'd be a while since I arrived earlier than my scheduled appointment. and I'm fine with that, better early than late I always say.

When the nurse finally called me back she told me that I was the last of the patience he'd be seeing and that it just be the two of us left since she and the other nurses will be leaving once the doctor walks into the room with me.

I assured her it was fine.

So after she checked my vitals and asked some questions she told me to have a good day and that the doctor will be with me shortly.

I had stripped down and placed the thin sheet over me as sat there waiting for his arrival.

"Hello.How are you today Mrs.Reyes?" he asked

I smiled seeing my husband walk into the room.

"I'm good. though you already know what's been going on leading up to this appointment" I replied

"I have which is why I suggested making said appointment," he says as he took a seat and went over all the information that the nurse previously took before he came over and did a little exam himself.

"lay back and place your feet on the strips please," he says

I removed the sheet and do as he asked

"your body gets more beautiful with every damn time a see you" he comments

"you've already gotten in my panties mi Angel no need for sweet talk" I replied

he smiled as he moved his chair over and sat right at my pussy.

"I love seeing her like this. all wet and shit" he says

"cause she enjoys your sweet talk and hopes for a little medical action from her favorite doctor" I replied

He leaned forward and kissed my pussy.

"Fucking love her" he says

"I'm glad" I replied

He took his time examining my pussy from the outside. and the whole time I had to keep from moaning despite the fact we are all alone in the office.

When he used two fingers to penetrate my pussy I about came.

"so fucking responsive and tight" he commented as he pushed his fingers in more and started fingering my walls adding slight pressure here and there.

"Oh ...." I moaned

He placed his hand on top of my mound and used the two fingers inside of me to look for my g once he found it he showed no mercy as he finger the fuck out of it and I squirted.

"Now for the final part of the exsam" he says after cleaning us both up.

I moved down the bed further so he'd have better access for what to happen

He stood up undone his pants and tapped his tip against my clit making me wiggle and moan.

When he finally put me out of my misery and started fucking me after endless teasing of pushing his cock in and out of me I wast up wrapping my arms around his waist and kissed him.

"by the way baby your pregnant," he says as he continues to please me.

"I figured as much" I replied before I pulled him down so he was now laying over me.

"you'll be under the best care I assure you." he says

I moaned and arched before I managed to reply.

"I trust my doctor" I replied

He grinned at that before he kissed me then stood back up and finished me off.