clean him up

(warning not for those who dont like dirty...dirty things...if you proceed you were warned)

Last night Angel had come home after being gone outta town on a personal matter with Ez. 

To say we missed each other was an understatement.

we hardly did anything last night but fuck.

he had me in so many damn positions I was a cumming mess. and I lost track of the times he filled all my holes up with his cum.

When we finally stopped I was covered in his cum from the cum bath he graced me with. 

Now here I am a moaning mess again as Angel is between my legs licking his cum from my pussy and inside me.

I raked my fingers though his hair as he gave me teasing licks to my clit before he pushed my legs up to my chest and licked from the end of my sprint to my mound then back.

"sí papi lame me limpia" I moaned

when he finished cleaning me down there he slowly trailed his tongue up my stomach cleaning that cum up before getting to my tits where he took his time cleaning them as he slipped right back inside of me.

"tan jodidamente hermoso" he says

I said nothing to lost in the feeling of my walls cleaning his cock and his mouth sucking on my breast.

the sound of him releasing my breast from his mouth is what made me look up at him as he hovered over me.

"refill me papi" I tell him

"yes ma'am" he says before he starts fucking my pussy so damn good my vision blurred and stars aligned my sight.

"sí...sí...sigue adelante papi" I cried out as he fucked my pussy so damn good I came close to blacking out.

after we spent half our morning and afternoon in bed it was my turn to clean him up and just he done to me I took my time.

_______________________________________________________

sí papi lame me limpia- yes papi lick me clean

tan jodidamente hermoso- so fucing beautiful

sí...sí...sigue adelante papi- yes...yes keep going papi