Y/n's breathing style

A/n: Hello readers! This is a form I developed myself for the plot! I hope you guys will like it!

Time Breathing (Jikan no kokyū)

A breathing style developed by Y/n L/n herself while training under her 3 masters, Kanae Kocho, Sanemi Shinazugawa and Yoriichi Tsugikuni. Y/n combined all forms of breathing to form her own breathing style, time breathing.

The breath requires the user to be agile and swift with every movement. User needs to be extremely fast, getting from one point to another in a mere second, tricking the enemy with the elements of surprise and confusion.

However as the breath develops to be more advanced, the user will have to be faster and stronger, so as the more advanced forms are overused, the user will be at risk of attaining serious muscle injuries or even paralysis.

More details on the forms:

First form: ticking dash - y/n dashes in front of the opponent and delivers two horizontal slashes on whatever she desires in a blink of an eye.

Second form: blinking spade - y/n jumps high into the sky to dodge an attack from the enemy and slices off its limbs from above.

Third form: zodiac wheel - Y/n's back is facing the enemy, y/n backflips and decapitates the enemy's head midair.

Fourth form: broken glass of a grandfather clock - time stops, all incoming attacks slow down by 95% giving y/n the ability to get out of the attack range and surprisingly stab the attacker from behind.

Fifth form: glimpse to the future - y/n stabs the enemy upwards/ forward with her sword before slicing the bottom half of the body, causing extreme pain.

Sixth form: death by the hour - y/n elegantly spins her body horizontally, delivering a 360 slash, used for an all round attack from multiple enemies before leaping vertically upwards to avoid any more attacks as she regains her stamina. ( inspired by yoriichi's sun breathing, "clear blue sky")

Seventh Form: reflection of the past - y/n gracefully dances with the sword, spinning and twirling it around her wrist, creating a mirror reflection that gives the enemy the ability to recall seconds of their past, secretly hypnotizing them with the illusion. Y/n proceeds to decapitate the enemy. This form was made for strong demons only.

Eighth form: flash of tranquility - time pauses and y/n uses her swordplay to manipulate the air, causing airborne attacks to change directions and miss targets. Used to protect her comrades. Y/n will suffer many cuts from after the technique.

Ninth form: wrath of kronos - y/n darts across and around the enemy 12 times, precisely dicing up different parts of the body before finally decapitating the head at the final strike.

Final Form: devil's stopwatch - y/n moves at the speed of light, time stops, y/n's swordplay will manipulate the air, causing all of the enemy attacks to bounce back to the enemy, damaging themselves instead. This attack must be planned carefully, after using this breath form, y/n's entire body will cramp up, leaving her vulnerable to any further attacks. Basically a 1 hour cooldown lol