Chapter 37

warning: Upper moon 1 and 2 spoilers

Third person's pov (demons)

"Kokushibo-dono~" Douma called out in a sing-song voice as he waddled towards the six-eyed demon. "I need to tell you something~"

The demon looked at him with no amusement at all, thinking it was probably his usual bullshit. "What?"

"Akaza-dono has a crush!"

Kokushibo spat out blood.

"Hehe~" Douma chuckled from the sight. "Is it the female demon slayer? She could even be a pillar."

Kokushibo spat out twice the amount of blood.

Kokushibo rn:

'Akaza, what were you thinking?' Was what he thought before composing himself

"Kokushibo-dono, this is a serious matter! That man would surely punish Akaza-dono! What do we do?"

Kokushibo, despite living for so long, has never expected Akaza, a serious ally, one who respects women (e/n: YES AT LEAST SOMEONE DRINKS THEIR DAILY RESPECT WOMEN JUICE), to develop feelings for a human. Not just any human, a demon slayer, their enemy.

"Her name?"

"Y/n!"

"Capture her, do not let Akaza know."

Whoever she was, something about her caught the attention of the Upper-moon 3 and Kokushibo wants to know what exactly is so special about this girl.

Third person's pov. (Hashiras)

"Amane-sama, I do not believe that y/n-san/chan will do such a deed." They all said in sync as they sat before the woman.

She sighed. "I do not think that she will do such a thing too, but the evidence proved that y/n-san was guilty, nothing could be done."

"Perhaps it was an accident and... The wounded girl misunderstood!" Mitsuri tried to plead.

"Unfortunately, after examining her wounds during treatment, I noticed that all of the cuts were deep and harsh. This could only mean one thing, it was done on purpose, done with the intent to kill and harm." Shinobu explained.

A/n: she believes y/n but she cant lie uk

"Hm." Amane nodded. "In addition to the rumors... about Tokito-san and Yuki-san."

All of their eyes were on Muichiro, who was sitting still, emotionless.

"It is suspected that y/n did such a thing out of personal intending. Therefore, on behalf of Oyakata-sama, y/n will be sentenced to our very own prison."

A/n: yes they have a "prison"...

"Yes, Amane-sama."

✧─── ・ 。゚★: *.✦ .* :★. ───✧

"Oi, Tokito!" Sanemi called.

"We are going to go visit y/n-san, would you like to join us?" Said Kanae.

Muichiro ignored them and kept on walking, with the thought that he was upset and needed time alone, they all decided to go on without him.

However, Muichiro was just about to start some serious investigation. 

"Tokito-san, what are you scribbling over there?" A tap could be felt on my shoulder and I instantly hid the paper behind me

"Nothing- oh Senjuro-kun?" It was Rengoku's younger brother, y/n often spoke about him. "What are you doing here?"

"To visit y/n-san, of course!"

a/n: senjuro should be the same age as Tanjiro (currently 14 as tanjiro is training at Urokodaki). (For the plot, for the plot just FOR THE PLOT)

I tilted my head, unsure of what I should say next.

"Would you like to come, Tokito-san? She may not want to tell us anything, but we should still care for her." Senjuro offered with a gentle smile, unlike his loud and enthusiastic brother, Senjuro is more calm and relaxed, a good person to be with when you do not wish to have a growing headache.

I nodded and we both went along, before I found out the truth, it is good to try and get her to speak.

But when I reached her estate, she refused to see me. The kakushi advised me not to enter, so only Senjuro did.

Third person's pov

"Y/n-san?" Senjuro called out to the girl sitting at the corner of her now chaotic estate. It used to be a vibrant place, but due to the blood, the Kakushi had to move out all of y/n's belongings.

Y/n took one glance at Senjuro and her face lit up a little. "Senjuro-kun."

"Y/n-san!" He happily skipped towards the girl and sat in front of her. "I brought you some food, I will feed you."

Y/n nodded. Throughout the day she has been tied by the large chain, it really hurts but that was the only way to prevent her from escaping, afterall she was one of the Hashiras.

"Senjuro-kun, I'm sorry." Y/n frowned. "I can no longer take care of you."

Whenever Kyoujuro was away, Y/n would allow Senjuro to come into her estate and treat him like her own brother.

"Y/n-san! Don't say that!" Senjuro hugged the h/c haired girl.

And of course, the hug caused y/n to start bawling her eyes out. She didn't tell Senjuro what had happened, but basically started ranting about how Muichiro broke her heart.

Muichiro heard all of it of course. However, being the gentleman he is, he didn't want to barge in. Little did he know that he would start to regret that decision.

✧─── ・ 。゚★: *.✦ .* :★. ───✧

Muichiro watched from afar as the girl was put in a giant metal cage. Its bars were made of layers of tough metal, it would be impossible to break though. In addition to the large chains tied around y/n's frame, it looked as though they were treating her like some sort of dangerous animal. Muichiro clenched his fist in anger.

"Number one rule of being a good boyfriend: always be there for her." An echo of Uzui's voice was heard.

"I will find the truth, and get you out of there, y/n." Just when he said that, their eyes met.

Her e/c orbs met with his.

a/n:play deja vu by Olivia rodrigo.