𝟎𝟎

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐞, 𝐍𝐂
𝚂𝙰𝙼𝙾𝚁𝙰 𝙺𝙸𝙰𝚁𝙰 𝙶𝚁𝙰𝚅𝙴𝚂 | 𝙼𝙰𝙼𝙰
▃▃

"You serious right now Salem?" I mugged my boyfriend as I looked over all the messages he was sending these bitches

He sucked his teeth and snatched his phone out my hand, "man, watch out. Told you stop going through my shit."

"And look what happened? You over here crying, looking dumb over bitches who have literally nun on you, relax." He continued as he stood up and walked to our rooms bathroom.

I made a face .... but yet he continues to entertain them?

I hate this nigga so much yall ... like fuck is wrong with you?

As soon as I leave though; he get to acting crazy and I fall right back into his mess.

Thing is ... I hate being without Salem.

He's been apart of my life since I was 16 years old, I'm 21 now and its hard to let go of somebody whose been there forever.

He got my first car, paid my college tuition, paid for our apartments over the years ... just everything and I loved him.

He was my best friend, outside of my girls.

Its just when things get bad; they get really bad and when they're good; they're amazing.

"Salem," I called his name as I walked into the bathroom.

He was in the shower.

"What baby," he responded to me.

"Don't baby me, we're not coo right now."

He sucked his teeth, "come get in the shower with me, I'm sorry baby. I ain't touch none of them girls and you know that," he said to me.

He don't touch the bitches; but entertaining their asses all the time.

Make it make sense.

He peeked his head out the shower and pulled me towards him by my tshirt I was wearing.

I gasped, "Salem no,"

He rolled his eyes and pecked my lips a few times.

"I love you, I'm sorry... get in here wimmie please." He pouted his lips as he helped me pull my shirt off.

I was naked underneath of course.

He pulled me into the shower and picked me up, my legs instantly wrapped around his waist.

"I love you Samora, only you. I'm gon do better baby... you don't deserve that," he mumbled as he kissed my lips a few times and then down my neck to my chest.