𝟐𝟎

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐞, 𝐍𝐂
𝙺𝙰𝚂𝙸𝙼 𝚁𝙾𝙼𝙴𝙻𝙻𝙴 𝙿𝙾𝚃𝚃𝚂 | 𝙺𝙰𝚂
          ▃▃

"Ion think that's a good idea," Faith spoke to me as we walked to the corner store

I blew smoke from my blunt as I gave her the side eye.

I ain't care what was a good idea or not.

This nigga gon die.

"At least not by yourself," she continued as she played with her fingers.

I shrugged my shoulders, "he stay alive, he keep beating her. I'm not allowing that shit no more cuz."

Ion care how dumb Mama is behind dude.

She deserves better and if I gotta kill cuz to make her realize that then so be it.

Faith sighed deeply as she ran her hair down her bundles, ion even know why she with me to be honest.

I was coo coming alone.

"Why you volunteer to come wimmie?" I questioned her.

"Everyone says that you seem to listen to me more than anybody, so they just want you to make the right choices."

"Aight. I'm coo though and still gonna handle business Faith. Can't change my mind about that."

I could hear Faith sigh, but I ain't pay her no mind.

Shit gon be handled.

Simple as that.

"Wassup," I spoke over the phone.

Not even bothering to look at the caller ID.

"Kas," I heard a small, soft voice so I slowly started walking slower.

"Who this?"

"Its Samora, I'm calling from the hospital. I woke up a few hours ago," she explained.

"Word?" I was geeked to hear she was cool.

"We coming to see you," I said into the phone.

"Okay, thank you."

She hung up the phone and I was just smiling, "what?"

Faith looked at me.

"Samora's awake, we gotta go see her," I expressed to Fae.

A smile graced her face, "finally, the longest 3 weeks ever."

"You definitely right," I looked at her as we hurried onto the crib so we can get to Samora faster.