𝟐𝟏

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐞, 𝐍𝐂
𝚂𝙰𝙼𝙾𝚁𝙰 𝙺𝙸𝙰𝚁𝙰 𝙶𝚁𝙰𝚅𝙴𝚂 | 𝙼𝙰𝙼𝙰
▃▃

Slowly walking into Kas's house, I sighed deeply as I looked around.

It was quiet, hm I wonder where everyone was.

His mom, sister.

My head was pounding, but I no longer had swelling.

Ankle was still broke, obviously.

The nurses told me another 5 weeks and it should be healed.

My ribs were bruised still, but not nearly as bad.

I had a boot on so I was able to walk without crutches.

Ion need no extra accessories; I was already down bad.

"Where is everyone?" I questioned Kasim as he walked in with some of my stuff.

"My moms house got finished, so my sister & my ex staying with her for a couple of days," he explained to me.

"Mhmm, you trust it?" I questioned.

I found out his mama was on them drugs bad, she was in and out of their lives constantly.

Just not the best mother in general.

"So far, so good... and I know Mani gon' look after my sister if my mama do what I'm already preparing myself for. She won't stay long, I'm just over trying to explain that to my sister. She'll have to figure it out on her own," he expressed to me.

"Did you do anything with her?" I questioned because I hoped he didn't.

"You know ion need to answer that, but since I respect you I will. She gave me head, some kissing and shit but nun major," he humped his shoulders.

I looked away because I knew I couldn't be mad, doesn't mean I wasn't bothered though.

"Oh okay," I responded lowly as I limped over to his couch.

I need to elevate my foot.

Kas came over and put a pillow underneath my ankle.

"You okay?" He asked me.

"No, I want to heal and get better so I can get to the money. I need too, especially cause I need my own spot." I explained.

"What you mean? You staying with me from here on out."

"Why, its not your job to take care of me."

"What I say to you earlier?" He looked me into my eyes.

"You said you love me."

"Exactly, I love you and I want to take care of you. Once you get back on your feet, I got a surprise for you." He spoke up.

"Yeaaah, like what?" I perked up.

Maybe we'd make things official, that'll be nice.

I would love to be his girlfriend, build a family again...marriage allat.