𝟐𝟗

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐞, 𝐍𝐂
𝚂𝙰𝙼𝙾𝚁𝙰 𝙺𝙸𝙰𝚁𝙰 𝙶𝚁𝙰𝚅𝙴𝚂 | 𝙼𝙰𝙼𝙰
▃▃

Rushing through the hospital; I frowned up my face once I seen everyone who loved Kas out here

Oh, and his girl friend.

My eyes looked down at her belly, seeing she had a slight bulge. I hope he didn't get her pregnant, like lets be for real Kasim.

"How you feelin? The baby okay?" I heard Shakur, confirming my suspicions.

I frowned up my face, out of all bitches bro.

Why her?

I walked to the group and Imaan rushed into my arms.

"Will my mommy and brother be okay?" She cried as she held onto to the best of her ability.

Everyone looked my way and I just frowned as I came to her level.

"Yes, they will be. Your mom and your brother are fighters; they'll get through this. They have too," I mumbled the last part.

Regardless of where Kas and I were in life, I needed him to be okay, to be alive and well.

I'd go insane if I lost him, I love him.

They just got their mom back, this can't be her ending either.

"I have to go sit, a lil sore today," I spoke to Imaan who held onto my hand and walked with me to the waiting area.

She just placed her head on my shoulder as everyone else came and waited also.

His girlfriend was looking at me every so often, but I ain't pay her mo mind.

Like yes girl, its me.

The bitch your nigga is still in love with, promise you that.

& I definitely planned on getting him back, why? Cause he's the only nigga who matters to me.

Period.

Not even Salem's dumbass can compare; ion care how long we've been together.

Kas and I had something special and I wanted that back; ion care about nothing else.

Not even his pregnant girl friend; like girl anyway.

$$$

Several hours had passed and I was extremely sleepy.

Everybody was; but nobody left until they knew what was going on with Kas and his mother.

Imaan had got up earlier and fell asleep on the new girls lap.