𝟎𝟒

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐞, 𝐍𝐂
𝚂𝙰𝙻𝙴𝙼 𝙰𝙻𝙸 𝚆𝙸𝙻𝙻𝙸𝙰𝙼𝚂 | 𝙻𝙾𝚂
▃▃

𝐡𝐮𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐝𝐛𝐚𝐧𝐝_𝐥𝐨𝐬Mane

𝐡𝐮𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐝𝐛𝐚𝐧𝐝_𝐥𝐨𝐬
Mane... where you at?

Its been three weeks since I seen or been in contact with my girl.

A few seconds later; she started thumping back a response via instagram.

𝐬𝐚_𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐚
Fuck you bitch, I don't even know why you had the audacity to reach out to me.

I frowned up my face, but hissed because when she hit me in my face; she broke my jaw.

I had my shit wired up.

She broke girly's nose, busted her lip and fractured her entire face... if I hadn't paid her off she would've pressed charges and my girl would've been locked up.

Can't have that.

𝐡𝐮𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐝𝐛𝐚𝐧𝐝_𝐥𝐨𝐬
Come home please... I just wanna talk baby girl.

𝐬𝐚_𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐚
Fuck you Salem... literally die.

Before I thumped back a response; my shit didn't deliver; indicating she blocked me.

I sucked my teeth and tossed my phone on the bed.

I gotta find her ass.

I started thinking and Kas was the first person that crossed my mind... she probably with him.

$$$

I pulled up in front of his crib and sure nuff, her shit was parked right outchea.

I ain't see his shit though so I got out and dragged myself up to the front door.

I picked the lock and made my way inside; I went straight to the back and seen Kash laid out on this nigga bed.

My jaw clenched; as I went over and yanked her up from the bed.

"What the fuck! Salem," she yelled as she tried getting out of my grip.

"You coming the fuck home, get dressed now." I pushed her on the bed and she started dressing cause I'm gon fuck her up this time if she try sum.

"Salem, why won't you leave me alone? We're literally done!"

"We ain't the fuck done, I messed up and you're coming home cause we gon fix it."

"You need to leave... like this is somebody's house and I don't know when he'll be back." She responded.

"I don't give a fuck, lets go!" I yelled.