𝟐𝟑

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐞, 𝐍𝐂
𝙺𝙰𝚂𝙸𝙼 𝚁𝙾𝙼𝙴𝙻𝙻𝙴 𝙿𝙾𝚃𝚃𝚂 | 𝙺𝙰𝚂
          ▃▃

"Kasim!" I heard my voice being called.

I frowned up my face and checked the time, 7am.

The fuck?

"What!" I yelled back, realizing that was my mama's voice.

I heard footsteps and my door was slammed open

"Why the fuck didn't you tell me, yall bitch ass, weak ass dad molested your sister!" She yelled in my face.

This made me jump out of bed, "she told you?"

"Why THE FUCK DIDNT YOU?" She screamed some more.

She was fuming as she paced around my room.

"My fucking daughter; how the fuck do you think I feel? Huh!" She yelled again.

"You should've fucking told me, she needed her mom and you didn't say a word!"

I frowned up my face, "are you serious right now? When it happened, he got what he deserved. And tell you? How; you were on some corner shooting up. How the FUCK was I supposed to get in contact with you?" I snapped because that's some bullshit.

"You don't know what the fuck its like to be molested KASIM! I do, your sister went through something that should've never happened!" She screamed.

"Its all your fucking fault," she pushed me.

I frowned up my face, "its all my fault? All my fucking fault; where the fuck were you when dad's sister was molesting and raping me for 3 years straight, huh? Where were you when I needed you?" I started to cry because I never told her this.

Ever.

She stopped in her tracks and turned to look at me.

"What, Kas..." her eyes got big as she stared at me in disbelief.

"Yeah, those nights you went out and let Aunt Janice watch me she was molesting me and raping me. Doing whatever she wanted to me, you know she got pregnant? She aborted it... but I was forced to do whatever she wanted, whenever you left. And if I tried to disobey, she'd burn me!" I yelled as I showed her the burn marks on my abdomen.

She was crying hysterically, "no, no." She shook her head as she came up to me and pulled me into her chest.

"Oh no baby, oh no. I'm so sorry," her voice broke more and more as she held me close.

I was crying even more hysterically now.

"I needed you too mommy," I mumbled as she just pulled me tighter.

Almost like she'd never let me go again.

"Kasim, baby. Why didn't you tell me sooner?" She cried as she looked at me.

"I tried, but something always came up or happened so I couldn't." I took a deep breath.

My mom had a solemn expression on her face, she was so upset.

I could tell this was starting to eat at her.

Both her babies; molested by people that was supposed to love us.

"I- I'm so sorry. I should've paid attention. I should've been there, for both of yall." She roughly wiped her face and came and just hugged me again.

"I'm here baby and I'm not going anywhere."