𝟐𝟐

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐞, 𝐍𝐂
𝚂𝙰𝙼𝙾𝚁𝙰 𝙺𝙸𝙰𝚁𝙰 𝙶𝚁𝙰𝚅𝙴𝚂 | 𝙼𝙰𝙼𝙰
▃▃

1 Month Later

1 Month Later .

"What you mean, you leaving?" Kasim questioned me as I got on my phone so I could call an uber to my new place.

His mama got me into something, not in this area.

Probably 30'minutes or so from here.

I was grateful.

Only paying 950 for a 2 bedroom was clutch.

Super hard to find in today's rental market.

"I found an apartment Kasim, I have to basically get back on my feet. I'm gonna try to furnish as much of the apartment as I can, but Salem literally has all my stuff." I explained.

"Why you never mention this?" He questioned me.

"I was going too, just didn't know how. Its for the best; I need to find myself Kas."

He nodded his head, "okay, so whats that mean for us?"

I shrugged, "we can stay friends; we can try the relationship thing when the time is right. Right now it just isn't," I explained to me.

He sighed deeply, "here we go again— why you keep doing this to me yo?"

I knew I was going to hurt him, I just knew it.

"If this was your plan all along why fuck me, why tell you love me daily and how much you care about a nigga when you was just gon leave?" He continued.

"Kas... its not like that. I just—," I stopped talking because I didn't know what else to say.

"You don't got nun to say to me now?" He mugged me.

"No I— I just, I have to put me first. I need to take care of Samora. Find me." I tried explaining.

His face went blank, "aight whatever. you going to get your car back from Salem's. Its in your name anyway."

"What?" I frowned up my face.

I wasn't about to face off with Salem, absolutely not.

"I got you, lets go." He grabbed my hand and gestured for me to get in the car.

I did as I was told; buckling my seatbelt.

I wasn't prepared for this.

$$$

Pulling up to Salem's apartment, I noticed my car sitting pretty in the driveway.

If none of my stuff was removed; the car technically was mine.