𝟐𝟔

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐞, 𝐍𝐂
𝙺𝙰𝚂𝙸𝙼 𝚁𝙾𝙼𝙴𝙻𝙻𝙴 𝙿𝙾𝚃𝚃𝚂 | 𝙺𝙰𝚂
▃▃

3 Weeks Later.

Scanning over the paternity results; my eyes widened as I seen that I was not this babies father.

like not even a chance.

I sighed deeply.

Samora found out she was a lot farther than she originally thought and it dated back to the last time she and Los had sex.

I got the results, just because I really thought I would get a second chance.

To raise a child; shit like that.

I'm not gon lie; it definitely hit me a lil harder than expected because I was genuinely hoping this was my baby.

Ion know, I just like to care for people and I would go above and beyond for my baby.

I just hope Samora coo... ion know what she gon do now since its Los's kid; but it ain't got nun to do with me no more.

I placed the paper on the coffee table and went to my room so I could get dressed.

I'm going to go look at a few places so I can open up my own tattoo shop.

I have the experience now, I've gotten way better so now it's time to expand.

Finally doing something that I love.

$$$

"How old are you?" I asked my realtor as we started making our way to the first location.

She turned and gave me a small smile, "I'm 22," she spoke up.

"Word? How long you been doing real estate work?" I inquired as she used her keys to get inside.

The location was perfect, busy and you could see a few other shops all the strip.

"Its clean, and bright," I spoke as I started looking around

There was a nice sized bathroom and a lot of open space.

Could get a front desk, some waiting area chairs.

My own office, just gotta cut it off.

And I could put at least 5 chairs in here.

I nodded In approval as I looked around.

This area was nice.

Aalise, my realtor spoke.

"I've been doing this since I was 19, but I can tell you're interested in this place already," she finally responded.

"I am, but before I jump to any final choices; I'll make sure to give the two other spots a chance," I expressed to her.