𝟎𝟕

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐞, 𝐍𝐂
𝙺𝙰𝚂𝙸𝙼 𝚁𝙾𝙼𝙴𝙻𝙻𝙴 𝙿𝙾𝚃𝚃𝚂 | 𝙺𝙰𝚂
          ▃▃

"Can we talk," Faith questioned as she stood outside my front door at 1am

"Yeaaah, wassup you good?" I let her inside and she started walking towards the living room.

"Why didn't you tell me you had sex with Mama?"

I sighed deeply, knew this was coming.

"Honestly? I was salty, we fucked and a soon after that she was back with her ex. I thought we had sum, but clearly we didn't."

"I didn't feel like I had to say anything cause it was before you and I and  it clearly meant nothing."

"You know she's my best friend, I can't keep messing around with you... it's just not right. I really like you, but our relationship is not worth jeopardizing a 10 year friendship."

I just nodded my head in understanding, I definitely care about her but I respect her decision.

I walked towards her and wrapped my arm around her neck and pulled her close.

"I understand," I kissed her forehead and felt her wrap her arms around my waist.

"Still gon be my homie," I mumbled.

"Of course," she responded as she pulled away.

"I should get goin," Faith looked at me.

I looked at the time, seeing it was 1:30am, "you tired,"
I questioned just as a yawn escaped her mouth.

"Yeah," she replied.

"Go lay in the room, I'll sleep on the couch." I offered cause driving while sleeping is dangerous.

"I'll sleep on the couch, its your house," she tried to argue but I ignored her and grabbed a cover and made myself comfortable.

"Okay, good night Kasim. Thank you," she responded as she walked off.

$$$

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐞, 𝐍𝐂
𝚂𝙰𝙼𝙾𝚁𝙰 𝙺𝙸𝙰𝚁𝙰 𝙶𝚁𝙰𝚅𝙴𝚂 | 𝙼𝙰𝙼𝙰
▃▃

➥