𝟏𝟐

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐞, 𝐍𝐂
𝙺𝙰𝚂𝙸𝙼 𝚁𝙾𝙼𝙴𝙻𝙻𝙴 𝙿𝙾𝚃𝚃𝚂 | 𝙺𝙰𝚂
          ▃▃

One Week Later.

"Princess, can you eat sum from me?" I asked my sister as I walked towards her bedroom with her favorite, chicken alfredo.

"I'm not hungry Booda," she mumbled.

I frowned up my face, "come on... its been a few days since you ate sum; please for me?" I begged as I walked into her room.

"Okay, just a little." She mumbled as she grabbed her bowl of pasta.

Every since what happened she hasn't been eating or drinking much of anything.

She sleeps all day... and all night.

She sees a therapist 3 times a week, hoping that she can help her get through this... but I don't know if its working.

Imaan used to tell me everything, and talked my head off but now it's almost impossible to get her to say more than a few words; shit hurts.

I beat myself up every day because I didn't notice or I didn't peep what was going on.

Its my fault what happened and ion think I'm ever going to get over it.

I'm just trying my best to be there and take care of her cause I didn't have that when I was molested.

"I love you Imaan, and I'm so sorry." I spoke.

She was sitting on her bed slowly eating.

"It wasn't your fault booda... we can only blame daddy," her voice cracked when she said that.

I took a deep breath as I went to sit next to her, she leaned her head on me and just started crying.

I bit my bottom lip as I let a few tears fall myself.

"I'm so sorry baby girl... so sorry."

$$$

Eventually, Imaan cried herself to sleep.

I tucked her in her bed and kissed her forehead.

"I'm sorry princess, so sorry," I mumbled as I looked down at her.

She was so innocent and full of energy... now my sister has lost that energy; that spark.

I pray she gets it back, she deserves her light to spark again.

Walking out of her room, I bent over and scratched my ankle where my ankle monitor sat.

Shit get on my nerves.

After the boys and I went to the station, I had to go to court and was sentenced to probation for a year.

I gotta do 500 hours of community service too, over at this little center.

I go twice a week; working at least 8-12 hours.

My dad pressed charges against all of us... which won't stick because of Imaan's testimony. She did it anonymously because they didn't want to put her in front of juror.