𝟎𝟖

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐞, 𝐍𝐂
𝙺𝙰𝚂𝙸𝙼 𝚁𝙾𝙼𝙴𝙻𝙻𝙴 𝙿𝙾𝚃𝚃𝚂 | 𝙺𝙰𝚂
▃▃

"Hey," the voice belonging to Mama spoke.

I turned and looked at her, "wassup," I mumbled.

"Where's baby girl," she spoke; referring to my little sister.

"My grandma, I got some things to do today... so just lock up please." I replied back to her.

"Do you want company?" Mama questioned.

I shook my head, "I'm good Samora."

There was a knock at my door, indicating Nina was probably here.

She was a friend, well ... maybe a lil more than that but we haven't figured that out yet.

Just taking it day by day, I went to my front door and let her inside.

"Oh, you have company!" Nina spoke up.

"Yeah— she just a friend. Nun to worry about," I replied and she just nodded her head.

Before we could leave, Samora stood up and walked over to her.

"Hi, I'm Samora... a really good friend of Kas's,"

I rolled my eyes, "Hi, I'm Nina... we're dating," she smirked back and grabbed ahold of my hand.

"Lets go," I looked between the two before leaving out... okay then.

$$$

"So we are dating?" I asked Nina once we got into her car.

"Yes, we are. Is that girl your ex? She seems super comfortable, especially cause of the little ass shorts she had on," she questioned me.

"And does she live with you? I noticed pink suitcases." Nina continued on as we drove to the mall.

She wanted to shop a lil, get some lunch shit like that.

I sighed deeply, I'm an honest man.

"I fucked her, she went back with her ex. Some shit happened and she needed a friend; so she is staying with me for a few more weeks."

"She said her apartment is in the process of being finished — so she'll be gone soon."

Nina parked and turned so she was looking at me.

"You fucked her?" She made a face.

I nodded, "I did,"

"So why is that every time I try to get intimate with you— you completely cut me off?"

I bit my bottom lip, "trauma response— I got a rough past."

"So how was it different with her?"

"I was vulnerable and she made me comfortable and feel safe— are we going to continue to speak on her or enjoy our day?" I licked my lips as I questioned her.