𝟎𝟐

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐞, 𝐍𝐂
𝙺𝙰𝚂𝙸𝙼 𝚁𝙾𝙼𝙴𝙻𝙻𝙴 𝙿𝙾𝚃𝚃𝚂 | 𝙺𝙰𝚂
▃▃

It was goin on 6 when I heard hella banging at my door; this instantly woke me from my sleep.

Normally ion sleep this long... but I did today.

I looked down and seen that Mama was still asleep.

I quickly got up and grabbed my Glock; before getting my sister and bringing her in the room with mama.

The banging commenced; so I slowly made my way seeing Los outside my front door.

How the fuck this nigga get my address?

I tucked my shit and opened up the door, "where the fuck she at?" He started spazzing and I mugged the shit out of em.

"Nigga back the fuck up; first of all. What exactly is it that you want?"

"My girl nigga; I know her fast ass is here. You fuck her?" He got in my face and I clutched my shit cause what you trynna do?

"Kasi-," I heard Mama's voice but she stopped talking mid-sentence.

"You got 5 seconds to bring your ass out here or I'm gon drag you out," Los spoke.

I chuckled, "you not dragging her no where; better find you somebody safe to play with."

"Lil nigga, I'll kill your young ass... respect your elders bitch boy." Los replied and I just couldn't help myself; I started laughing.

I got more bodies than this nigga could count...

"Kasim, its coo. I'm gonna go," Samora spoke up.

"Maaan, you ain't gotta go no where if you not feeling cuz. He not doin shit," I looked at her.

She looked scared; nervous even. I wasn't sure but I know I ain't want her leaving with him.

Ion know if he be hitting her but ion trust it.

Sum tell me he do or he might one day — he gives those vibes and since he been dealing with mama since she was an adolescent — I wouldn't be surprised if he molded her a certain way.

Built her up the way he wanted her; he groomed her.

He had too— she was 16 when she got with him.

Salem was 20.

"I'm okay Kasim, thank you for letting me stay for a while," she mumbled as she walked past me.

Before she left out, I pulled her back and this made Los stop.

"You sure you good?" I looked at her dead in her eyes.

"I am," she quickly nodded and Los snatched her away from me.

I was about to get her; but my sister emerged from the bedroom.

"Booda, I'm hungry," she whined.

"Aight hol on."

I waited until Samora was fully in the car before I came back inside.