3

Lisa expression softened as he looked at the little woman in his arms.

"Be obedient. Do not mess around, we will reach the room soon." Lisa softly said as if coaxing a kid.

"But I am so uncomfortable that it hurts." Jennie thought the person who was holding her was cold,and the closer she got to his body, is the more comfortable she felt. She unbuttoned his shirt.

Lisa sighed, the desire in his eyes was getting stronger. Although Jennie's action were torturous to him, Lisa still hug her tightly and did not release her.

Because if the heat, jennie attempted to remove her clothes, exposing her collarbone. Her eyelashes trembled, and a faint blush was on her cheeks.

She looked at Lisa uncomfortably and helplessly. Her eyes seemed to yearn for Lisa.

"It is hot... Hmm." Jennie said as sge subconsciously licked her lips. Lisa looked at Jennie, and the hand holding her tightened.

Jennie leaned against him and held his neck with both hands. She kissed his neck.

"it is so fragrant and comfortable" Lisa breathed a sigh of relief when he realized that they finally reached the suite. He took a black card from his pocket and swiped it on the door.

Lisa gently placed Jennie on the bed. Jennie held his neck tighter and refused to let go. Her face was now crimson red.

"Hot... I want water" Jennie said as she stared pitifully at Lisa.

"Okay. I will pour a glass of water for you." Lisa picked the glass jar on the bedside table and poured  a glass of water for her. When he turned to give the water, their lips met. The moment Lisa's lips met her soft lips. He lost control.

He placed the glass back the table, grabbed Jennie's hand and pressed it above her head. He bowed his head and kissed her passionately.

Even though his kiss seemed gentle, it was very Domineering. Jennie could not escape. He traced the shape of her lips with his tongue and then gently bit it. Jennie unconsciously moaned.

"Hmmm"

Seeing that she was responding to him, Lisa deepened the kiss. Jennie become soft and clung unto him for support, craving gor more.

After a few minutes, Lisa's hoarse voice sounded in her ear. "Are you thirsty?"

Hearing the pleasant voice, she instinctively replied. "Thirsty... Thirsty" A glint of light passed through Lisa's eyes.

"What do you want" He asked softly.

"You... Yo.. I want.. " Before Jennie could finish talking, Lisa silenced her with a fiery kiss. He trace the kiss to her earlobe and gently bit it. His hand pulled her dress up and traced his finger on her thighs.
Jennie moaned.

"Yes.. hmm... Ahh"

Her tender voice could make anyone go entirely out of control.

Lisa groaned when he heard her voice filled with desire. Before he could get completely out control, Lisa let go of Jennie and stood up. He fixed his clothes and took a deep breath to calm himself down.

He had always believed that he had the keen ability to control himself. But now he seemed weak. He closed his eyes and opened them again after a few seconds. The intoxication in his eyes had disappeared.

Jennie, who left alone on the bed, was rolling and biting the sheets, tears in her eyes.she looked pathetic, utterly different from the cold and indifferent person who she was a few hours ago.

Lisa sat beside her and patted her face with his hand.

"Do you know who i am?"

"Save me... I want you.."